Short deep love quotes have the remarkable ability to capture the essence of profound emotions in just a few words. In a world where time is precious and brevity is valued. These succinct expressions of love manage to convey a depth of feeling that resonates with hearts and souls.
Whether used to express affection, celebrate a special bond or simply remind someone of your deep and enduring love. These concise gems of wisdom have the power to touch the deepest corners of the heart.
Love is an intense feeling of deep affection that’s unlike any other emotion. It is a force more powerful than anything else in the Universe. Love is the reason we exist and what we live for. Our heart beats faster when we think about our loved ones, and it always finds a way to bring a smile to our face. There are certain quotes that describe love in a very expressive manner, so check them out!
In this collection of short deep love quotes, we explore the art of encapsulating profound love in beautifully concise words, offering a glimpse into the timeless power of love’s simplicity.
Read this set of properly categorized quotes to make your loved one happy.
Deep Short Love Quotes
Life is beautiful! Short deep love quotes are a great way to remind yourself of that. They can be used as a reminder of how lucky you are, or just to make you feel loved.
1. You are the magic in my life, life is worthy of you in it.
2. Age does not bar you from loving, it does not matter how old you are, you will definitely fall in love one day.
3. Being with you with no interruption or without an end is my dream.
4. It is better to love and break up than to never have loved.
5. True love does not have an ending.
6. It’s worth to fall in love because without love, you cannot feel the world
7. Nothing Lasts, Nurture your love before it’s taken by someone else.
8. You only have one life, and one love. Nurture it and you will never regret it.
9. There is nothing impossible when the power of love overpowers everything, all you see is love.
10. Whenever you find love, there is life.
11. In case you forget everything, I want you to know, no matter what, you are loved; you are everything, worthy to be treasured.
12. Each time you fall in love, the love becomes better and more fun
13. Everything you love will finally come to an end; you have to be prepared for it.
Short Deep Love Quotes
There are many quotes about love, but the most beautiful love quotes are short. Some of the best love quotes are just two or three words long. If you need a quick pick-me-up or if you want to let someone you love know you’re thinking of them, here’s a list of the best short love quotes ever.
14. Love each other passionately or the relationship will die silently
15. Be with someone who has stolen your heart
16. Be with someone who makes you happy
17. Love yourself before loving someone else
18. Love, you call it madness but I call it true love.
19. The power of love overcomes everything; nothing can stop you from the person who is so dear to your heart.
20. There is nothing greater or happier than being with you all the time.
21. He is not your love if he does not show you the love
22. Never make someone your plan A while to them you are a plan B
23. Don’t love too much, or sooner your heart will be broken when you discover you are not a priority to them.
24. You are my joy, my happiness, my love, and my world.
25. There is nothing that makes me feel freer than when I am with you.
26. There is only one person who makes me feel free, you my love.
27. To love someone is like you are on fire.
28. You are the source of my smile, love, and happiness. I love you, my sweetheart.
29. When you love too much, letting go can be difficult.
30. Love is an amazing teacher; it teaches us what we have never experienced before
31. Love does not consist of throwing the other person under the bus.
32. When in pain and heavy in heart, there is one word that frees us, love.
33. In my hands is this heart. I want you to have it, because I’m so clumsy, so I’m afraid I’ll lose it or easily give it to someone else.
34. They say you only fall in love once, but that can’t be true… Every time I look at you, I start liking and falling in love with you.
35. When you give with all your heart, you create love.
Deep Love Quotes for Her
36. I will give everything for you to be in my life.
37. Thank you for loving me for your whole life, you will forever be in my heart
38. Love never ends the way it began; it’s full of ups and downs. Sometimes full of battles and wars, it’s about understanding each other.
39. I wish I had the chance to do for you everything you had ever wished for in life.
40 It’s better not to be loved for what you are not.
41. This is the day I decide to love myself first, to treat myself the way I would deeply love someone.
42. We must always be there for each other, for that is true love.
43. Learning how to give love is the first and most important thing in life.
44. Love consists of two people who have a single soul.
45. You are so wonderful and lucky to love someone as amazing as you.
46. The world is waiting for you if you love yourself.
47. Love is minding about the other person in your life, being there for each other.
48. Build bridges wherever you go and not walls.
49. If you don’t love someone, then nothing matters to you
50. Unless you are in love, you don’t know what love means
51. “The day we take our vows until the day I die, I will love you more and more.”
52. “You know that our love means the world to me. I would do anything and everything to keep you happy.”
53. Between us is one thread: it ties our hearts so we always walk close to each other.
54. “If it is real obviously it will never be over.”
55. “I have tasted all the sweet dishes but none is equally sweet as my love..”
56. “Your smile is absolutely the cutest thing I have noticed in the world.”
57. “My heart is complete, obviously you are inside.”
58. “Last night I dreamed of you and hugged the pillow. I wish someday I could dream of pillow and hug you.”
Deep Love Quotes
59. “Life can give you lot of beautiful people, but on the other hand one person is enough for a beautiful life.”
60. Love is how you respond to your partner.
61. Love is being there for your partner, lifting them when they fall, and being there for them when they need you most.
62. Need some extra care and love, love yourself first.
63. With love, you inspire others.
64. The greatest gift you can give someone in this world is love.
65. “I am so blessed to have a life with my wife. She is always on my mind, in my heart, and in my soul.”
66. “My love for you is enough to surround the whole world. My pretty wife, you’re my life forever and always.”
67. “Nothing in the world can replace the love of my life, my one, and true wife. I love you so much.”
68. When you show love, it is never lost as it will come back to you in abundance.
69. While you wait for someone to knock at your door, you have to show love and happiness to others so that they can come unto you.
70. Forget about who you were, live for the moment and look forward to a bright future.
71. If someone loves your wallet more than they love you, then you are in the wrong place.
Short Deep Love Quotes for Her
72. Want to make the world a better place and use love.
73. Love who you are today and look forward to who you will become tomorrow.
74. Don’t make money on the number one goal. Pursue the things you love doing in life and those that mean so dear to you.
75. You can never go wrong by loving; you can only lose by not loving at all.
76. Being in love with you makes every day an interesting one.
77. I love you a lottle, its like a little but a lot.
78. Love is never wrong. – Melissa Etheridge.
79. We love the things we love for what they are. – Robert Frost
80. You are what you love
81. In this world, love is all that matters.
82. The perfect way to celebrate your life is with those who are so dear to your heart.
83. Love starts with friendship and finally makes you blind
84. You can love all but don’t trust all.
85. There is no medication for love but to love more
86. The sound of the heart is the most amazing sound in the world, when it beats for love, it’s the best melody you can ever hear within yourself.
87. First love yourself and everything else will fall in place.
88. If you find these messages, wishes, quotes & Poems useful and lovely, kindly share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. Thank you for Doing so.
89. Who that loves believes the impossible.
90. Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
91. We may give without loving, but we cannot love without giving.
92. I wish I could turn back the clock. I’ll find you sooner and love you longer.
93. “Love: the shortest distance between two hearts.”
94. I have decided to stick to love; hate is too great a burden to bear. – Martin Luther King,
Deep Love Quotes Short
95. Where there is love, there is life. – Mahatma Gandhi
96. Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. – William Shakespeare
97. “You’re the missing piece to my puzzle of happiness.”
98. Loving you was never an option – it was necessity.
99. True love is when your heart and your mind are saying the same thing.
100. Love may not make the world go round, but I must admit that it makes the ride worthwhile.
101. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
102. A man is already halfway in love with a woman who listens to him.
103. “All love stories are beautiful but ours is my favorite.”
104. “I love her and indeed that is the beginning and the end of everything.”
105. “I love making you laugh because for those few seconds, I made you happy and seeing you happy, it makes me happy too.”
106. It was the way you laughed, I knew I wanted that in my life. – R. M. Drake
107. It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight. – Vladimir Nabokov
108. Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
109. We accept the love we think we deserve. – Stephen Chbosky.
110. My whole life I was a puzzle piece waiting to find its other half. Thank you for being my other half and completing me.
111. When I look into your eyes, I see the soul that was made especially for me.
Deep Emotional Love Quotes
112. My favorite place to be is together with you. Wherever you are is where I want to be.
113. “Love is the mix of trust, love and care, without this it is like a phone with a dead battery.”
114. “Many times, we forgive people because we still want them in our lives….”
115. Love harder than any pain you’ve ever felt.
116. If I did anything right in my life, it was when I gave my heart to you.
117. I will never be perfect for you, but I will always imperfectly try to be. – Atticus
118. “I love you right up to the moon—and back.” – Sam McBratney
119. “Our love is a beautiful journey with no end.”
120. “I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.” – Silver Linings Playbook.
Short Deep Quotes about Love
121. I wish that you were here or I were there or we were together anywhere.
122. “If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you.” – Boy Meets World
123. Sometimes I look at you and I wonder how I got to be so damn lucky.
124. Genuine love involves not only passion, but also commitment and wisdom.
125. When love is at its best, one loves so much that he cannot forget. – Helen Hunt Jackson
126. It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
127. Love is a trap. When it appears, we see only its light, not its shadows. – Paulo Coehlo
128. Love is an energy which exists in itself. It is its own value. – Thornton Wilder
129. Loving you is both my biggest weakness and greatest strength.
130. You’re like the love of my dreams but better. You’re real.
131. “Sometimes I think, I need a spare heart to feel all the things I feel.” ― Sanober Khan
132. “Love is supposed to be based on trust, and trust on love, it’s something rare and beautiful when people can confide in each other without fearing what the other person will think.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri
133. “A truly sensual woman is the kind of woman only a man with a deep soul can intoxicate and satiate.” ― Lebo Grand
134. Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away. – Elbert Hubbard
135. What I write comes from a place of deep love, and a deep understanding of all kinds of otherness. – Jacqueline Woodson
136. If you’re enjoying these quotes, check out our George Washington quotes from America’s first president.
Deep Words for Love
137. “Love is a great beautifier.” – Louisa May Alcott.
138. “You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.” –Mary Oliver
139. “You are sunlight through a window, which I stand in, warmed. … My darling.” – Jessie Burton
140. There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
141. “Love understands love; it needs no talk.” – Francis Havergal
142. Together with you is my favorite place to be.
143. You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.
144. Who would have thought that I would fall for the most beautiful person in this world?
145. “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen.
146. “Love is breathing with each other with all madness” ― Seema Gupta
147. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
148. “Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.” – Lamartine
Deep True Love Quotes
149. “Love asks me no questions, and gives me endless support.” – William Shakespeare
150. “Love is a language spoken by the heart.”
151. “The beauty of your life is predicated on the richness of your sensuality.” ― Lebo Grand
152. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love!” – Sophocles
153. Thank you for always making me laugh even when I cannot even dare to give a smile.
154. In all honesty, I am only happy when I see that you are happy. I guess that’s how I love you.
155. I love you, not just because of who you are but for what I have become when I am with you.
156. I cannot love myself so much and this is why I need you to love me.
157. Fight for me and I promise that I will do the same for you.
158. True love does not really mean being inseparable. It just means being separated, yet, nothing ever changes.
159. “I have no special gift. With a deep love, I will give you what I have.” ― Debasish Mridha
160. “You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
161. “I knew why love was always described with eternity. A single minute stretched out for lifetimes.” ― Shannon A. Thompson
162. Here is my heart, accept it please because I am so clumsy and I am afraid I just might lose it.
163. Each and every single day, I am truly grateful for having you.
164. I have fallen for you because of all those little things you are never aware of.
166. Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.
167. God is keeping me alive but you are keeping me in love.
168. Walk with me through life and I’ll have everything I’ll need for the journey.
169. I may not be your first date, kiss or love but I want to be your last everything.
170. The best feeling is when you look at him…and he is already staring.
Romantic Deep Short Love Quotes
171. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” ― William Shakespeare
172. “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” ― Jess C. Scott
173. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” ― Nicholas Sparks
174. I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.
175. Everything that I understand, I only understand because I love. – Leo Tolstoy
176. “With you, every moment is a love story.”
177. To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything. – T. Tolis
178. In order to be happy oneself it is necessary to make at least one other person happy. – Theodor Reik
179. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” ― Paulo Coelho
180. “We love the things we love for what they are.” ― Robert Frost.
181. “In your arms, I’ve found my home.”
182. “You’re my favorite kind of forever.”
183. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” ― Edgar Allen Poe
184. “I have decided to stick to love…Hate is too great a burden to bear.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
185. “Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.” ― Milan Kundera
186. “You are, and always have been, my dream.”― Nicholas Sparks
187. “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.”― Haruki Murakami
188. “In your eyes, I found my forever.”
189. “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.”― Ursula K. Le Guin
190. “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.”― Joan Crawford
Deep Love Quotes that Make You Think
191. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”— Robert A. Heinlein
192. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate every now and then doesn’t hurt.” — Charles Schulz
193. “Love is the music of the heart.”
194. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.”— T. Tolis
195. “I know of no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, without end.” – Franz Kafka
196. “Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.” — James Thurber
197. “Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.” – Washington Irving
198. I have decided to stick to love; hate is too great a burden to bear. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
199. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. – Charles Schulz
200. And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make. – Paul McCartney
201. “You complete my story.”
202. “Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all.”— Ernest Hemingway
203. “Patience is the mark of true love. If you truly love someone, you will be more patient with that person.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
204. “Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.” – Barbara De Angelis
Love Emotions Quotes
205. “And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.”— Paul McCartney
206. “Just in case you have forgotten today: You matter. You are loved. You are worthy. You are magical.” – Unknown
207. “Where there is love, there is life.”— Mahatma Gandhi.
208. “We love because it’s the only true adventure.” – Nikki Giovanni
209. “My heart skips a beat just for you.”
210. “Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
211. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.”— Erich Segal
212. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” — Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita
213. “The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.” – Charles de Leusse
214. “A view of the ocean, mountains and the sunset. But yet, he was still looking at me.” — Aly Aubrey
215. “I am in love with every moment spent with you.”
216. The best feeling is when I look at you and you are already staring.
217. I love that you make me feel like we are the only two people in the world. Perhaps that is because you truly are my world.
218. You are the greatest man that I could ever imagine. You go beyond my wildest dreams.
Short Quotes about Love
219. “They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.” – Bil Keane
220. “Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.” – Paulo Coelho
221. “I may not say much when I am with you, but all of me loves you all the time.” – Richard Nixon
222. “Love is old, love is new, love is all, love is you.” – The Beatles.
223. “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
224. “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking about you.” – Virginia Woolf
225. “Love is but the discovery of ourselves in another, and the delight in the recognition.” – Alexander Smith
226. “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.” — Leo Tolstoy
227. “The best things in life can never be kept; they must be given away. A Smile, a Kiss, and Love.” – Robert Browning
228. “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.”
229. “Love is not finding someone to live with; it’s finding someone you can’t imagine living without.” – Rafael Ortiz
230. “Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity.” – Truth Devour
231. “In your smile, I see a thousand love stories.”
232. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times… In life after life, in age after age, forever.” –Tagore
233. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” — The Notebook
Deeply in Love Quotes
234. “To love and to be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” – David Viscott
235. “Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal.” – Helen Boswell
236. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips that you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
237. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”— Emily Brontë
238. “Some souls just understand each other upon meeting.” – N. R. Hart
239. “A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening.”— Kenny Loggins
240. “I love thee to the depth, breadth and height my soul can reach.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
241. “Close your eyes for a while. The image that conjures is your soulmate. Don’t pause, rush and say what you feel. After all time and tide for none wait.” – Neelam Saxena Chandra
242. “When I look into your eyes, I know I have found the mirror of my soul.” – Unknown
243. “Find the person who will love you because of your differences and not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life.” – Leo Buscaglia
244. “Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever – only, nothing is eternal.” – Audre Lorde
245. “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” – James Baldwin
246. “Unless you love someone, nothing else makes sense.” – E.E. Cummings
247. Sweet Love Quotes For Wife: You are my breath, my love, my very life.
248. I will not follow you to the dark. Instead, I will walk ahead and light the way for you.
Deepest Love Quotes
249. Distance is never an issue, because in the end, I know I have you.
250. When you’re beside me, I feel like all my problems vanish in the air.
251. Thank you for making every miracle possible for me.
252. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.” – Sophocles
253. “Love is the expansion of two natures in such a fashion that each includes the other, each is enriched by the other.” – Felix Adler
254. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” – Natalie Cole
255. “Love’s greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred.” – Barbara De Angelis
256. “Love is more than a noun – it is a verb; it is more than a feeling – it is caring, sharing, helping, sacrificing.” – William Arthur Ward
257. “Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” – Dale Evans
258. “Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.” – Zora Neale Hurston
Deep Love Quotes for Her Short
259. “Every thing that you love, you will eventually lose, but in the end, love will return in a different form.” – Franz Kafka
260. “Love is the strange bewilderment which overtakes one person on account of another person.” – James Thurber
261. “Love is a great master. It teaches us to be what we never were.” – Moliere
262. “Do what you love, and you will find a way to get it out to the world.” – Judy Collins
263. “You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.” – Barbara De Angelis
264. “Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notions of time; effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.” – Madame de Stael
265. “Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.” – Karl Menninger
266. “To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.” – Madonna
267. “Love as a power can go anywhere. It isn’t sentimental. It doesn’t have to be pretty, yet it doesn’t deny pain.” – Sharon Salzberg
268. “For small creatures such as us, the vastness is bearable only through love.” – Carl Sagan
269. “True love is giving someone all your attention when ten other people are asking for it.” – Unknown
270. “Your love shines in my heart as the sun shines upon the earth.” – Eleanor Di Guillo
Deep Love Quotes for Wife
271. “Love is putting up with someone’s bad qualities because they somehow complete you.” – Sarah Dessen
272. “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
273. “With you, every day is Valentine’s Day.”
274. “Loving you is not a task, loving you is a privilege and I’m grateful for that.” – Keshav Sharma
275. “When I connect the dots, they always lead to you.” – Perry Poetry
276. “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” – Rumi.
277. “Love waits for all of us quietly in that place where no one is looking.” – Atticus Poetry
278. “Love isn’t finding a perfect person. It’s seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
279. “First love and last love are both important for you. First, love changes your nature while last love changes your life.” – Unknown
280. Waking up next to you every morning is one of the best things that has happened in my whole life. I love you so much, sweetheart.
281. When I wake up in the morning and see your face first, that always makes my day. Thanks for being a part of my life.
282. You are free to hold and leave my hand but please hold my heart forever.
283. I feel so good when you smile.
284. “I loved you yesterday, loving you still, always have, and always will.” – Elaine Davis
285. “One day someone will walk into your life and make you realize how it feels to live a true love story.” – Unknown
286. “The only word that frees me of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.” – Sophocles
287. “I saw that you were imperfect yet perfect, and fell in love.” – Angelita Lim
288. “Whenever I’m here, alone, you make me feel like I am home again. Whenever I’m alone with you, you make me whole again.” – The Cure
289. “I don’t love you for looks, or your body, but because you can sing a song that only I can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
290. “The greatest happiness of life is the deep feelings that we are being loved; loved for being ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
291. “You are the sun to my endless horizon.”
292. “Love is when you meet that one person who tells you something new about yourself that you never saw.” – Andre Breton
Deep Quotes on Love
293. “Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever.”— Leo Buscaglia
294. “Love is the key to unlocking every heart.”
295. “Your love is the canvas of my soul.”
296. “Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.”— Andre Breton
297. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”– Buddha
298. “He was my North, my South, my East and West, my working week and my Sunday rest.” – W.H. Auden
299. “Love does not dominate; it cultivates.”— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
300. “The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you.” – Jalaluddin Rumi
301. “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.”— Paulo Coelho
302. “When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – Giuseppe Verdie.
303. “You don’t love someone because of their looks or their clothes or their car. You love them because they sing a song only your heart can understand.”― Oscar Wilde
304. “Love is a rebellious bird that nobody can tame.”– Ludovic Halévy.
305. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They have been in each other all along.”– Rumi
306. “That’s when you know you love someone.. when you can’t experience anything without wishing the other person was there to see it, too.”– Kaui Hemmings
307. “To love is to recognize yourself in another.”― Eckhart Tolle.
308. “Deep love means you put your ego aside and accept unconditionally. It means you’re a little foolish. It means you’re living.” – Maxime Lagacé
309. “Love is an endless mystery, because there is no reasonable cause that could explain it.”― Rabindranath Tagore
Simple Love Caption
310. “My love is deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, both are infinite.” – William Shakespeare
311. “When you love someone, you love the whole person, just as he or she is, and not as you would like them to be.”– Leo Tolstoy
312. “The heart has its own language. The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak.”– Rumi
313. “True love is eternal, infinite, and always likes itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hair and is always young in the heart.” – Honore de Balzac
314. “Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star.” – E. E. Cummings
315. “A life of love is one of continual growth, where the doors and windows of experience are always open to the wonder and magic that life offers.” – Leo Buscaglia
316. “The heart has its reasons, which reason knows not.” – Blaise Pascal.
317. “We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
318. “Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, my heart flew at your service.” – William Shakespeare
319. “The more you are motivated by love, the more fearless and free your action will be.” – Dalai Lama XIV
320. “If you just believe in me, I will love you endlessly.” – Mariah Carey.
321. “The source of love is deep in us and we can help others realize a lot of happiness. One word, one action, one thought can reduce another person’s suffering and bring that person joy.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
Short Caption for Love
322. “Once you learn to accept and love them for who they are, you subconsciously learn to love yourself unconditionally.” – Yvonne Pierre
323. “You and I, a perfect blend of love.”
324. “Love is the greatest adventure.”
325. “Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.”– Eminem.
326. “With you, life is sweeter, and love is brighter.”
327. “Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. The pain of love lasts a lifetime.” – Bette Davis
328. “It’s easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you.” – Bertrand Russell
329. “Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people; you can set your watch by them. And that’s love, even if it doesn’t seem very exciting.”– Sylvester Stallone
330. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
331. “A simple ‘I love you’ means more than money.”– Frank Sinatra
332. “Life is a flower of which love is the honey.” – Victor Hugo
333. “I love your feet because they have wandered over the earth and through the wind and water until they brought you to me.” – Pablo Neruda
334. “Come live in my heart and pay no rent.” –
335. “There is only one happiness in this life: to love and be loved.” – George Sand
336. “True love is rare, and it’s the only thing that gives life real meaning.” ― Nicholas Sparks
337. “Love, it is said, is blind, but love is not blind. It is an extra eye, which shows us what is most worthy of regard. To see the best is to see most clearly, and it is the lover’s privilege.” — J.M. Barrie, The Little Minister
338. “Who, being loved, is poor?” — Oscar Wilde.
339. “For some people, the point of no return begins at the very moment their souls become aware of each others’ existence.” – C. JoyBell C.
340. “You are the star in my love constellation.”
341. “You don’t marry someone you can live with – you marry the person who you cannot live without.” – Unknown
Short Love Captions
342. “Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.” — Jean Anouilh
343. “We are most alive when we’re in love.” — John Updike
344. “Love me and the world is mine.” — David Reed.
345. “Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.” — David Wilkerson
346. “Love doesn’t need a reason. It speaks from the irrational wisdom of the heart.” — Deepak Chopra
347. “You are the reason I believe in forever.”
348. “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” — Ben Folds
349. “Maybe the only vow we ever need to offer the one we love is this: I will never, not for a sliver of a second, make you feel alone.” — Tyler Knott Gregson
350. “I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do.” — William C. Hannan
351. “And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God.” — Victor Hugo
352. “Real love doesn’t meet you at your best. It meets you in your mess.” – Unknown
353. “Love is like war: easy to begin, but very hard to stop.” — H. L. Mencken
354. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” – Elbert Hubbard
Emotional Deep Romantic Love Quotes
355. “I never want to stop making memories with you.” — Pierre Jeanty
356. “Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.” – Carroll Bryant
357. “Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a lot to love a leaf.” – Tom Flynn
358. “We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace.” – William E. Gladstone
359. “With love and patience, nothing is impossible.” – Daisaku Ikeda
360. “We are born to love, we live to love, and we will die to love still more.” – Saint Joseph
361. “Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
362. “The love that lasts longest is the love that is never returned.” – W. Somerset Maugham
363. “The greatest pleasure of life is love.” – Euripides.
364. “Love should be a tree whose roots are deep in the earth, but whose branches extend into heaven.” – Bertrand Russell
365. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
366. “Love is the river of life in this world.” – Henry Ward Beecher
Strong Emotional Love Quotes
367. “Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.” – Johnny Depp
368. “Love him and let him love you. Do you think anything else under heaven really matters?” – James A. Baldwin
369. “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” – Jimi Hendrix
370. “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
371. “Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and fulfill them, for it alone takes them and joins them by what is deepest in themselves.” – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
372. “A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.” – Thomas Carlyle
373. “Two minds with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.” –Jasper Fforde
374. “Love must be as much a light as it is a flame.” – Henry David Thoreau
375. “Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.” –Euripides.
376. “Love feels no burden, regards not labors, strives toward more than it attains, argues not of impossibility since it believes that it may and can do all things.” – Thomas a Kempis
377. check out our collection of romantic love quotes for him to get inspired to tell him exactly how you feel.
378. “I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.”— Pablo Neruda
379. “Love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” – Nelson Mandela
380. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.” – Eden Ahbez
381. “In your arms, I’ve found my safe haven.”
382. “I am here, and I am looking at her. And she is so beautiful. I can see it. This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story. You are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder.” – Stephen Chbosky
383. “Love is the magic that lights up our lives.”
384. “I retain an unalterable affection for you, which neither time nor distance can change.” – George Washington
Deep and Short Love Quotes
385. “You’re not perfect, sport, and let me save you the suspense. This girl you met? She isn’t perfect either. The question is whether you’re perfect together.”—Good Will Hunting
386. “In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find someone who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you? The right person is still gonna think the sun shines out of your ass.” – Diablo Cody
387. “Till I loved I never lived.” – Emily Dickinson.
388. “Where there is love, there is no darkness.” – Proverb.
389. “Love is a lot like a backache. It doesn’t show on X-rays, but you know it’s there.” – George Burns
390. “To love one person among this world’s many and to have loved each other deeply for a long while is beautiful.” – Do Jong-Hwan
391. “It is love that makes the impossible possible.” —Indian proverb
392. “With you, every day is a new love story.”
393. “Every time I see you, baby, I get lost If I’m dreaming, baby, please don’t wake me up.” – From the song “Fallin’ All in You”
394. “Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own: in pain and sickness it would still be dear.” – Charlotte Brontë
395. Love is the most precious feeling in the universe. Love is a gift and getting back love is a return gift of nature.
396. Undoubtedly, hard work has a sweet fruit at the end. I believe that good efforts are taken by bloggers in writing the blogs, and you must have liked atleast one of the quotes quoted above.
397. Be expressive, Tagline of our blog is do not suppress to express So, express your feelings of love to your loved ones.
398. Hope you have enjoyed reading this blog. Share your original quote and we will try to place it in our blog with your name inscribed. Last best quote which is liked by me.
399. The best feeling is when I look at you and you are already staring.
Short, deep and meaningful love quotes with images are a great way to express your feelings towards the one you love. In this article we have provided the best short, deep and meaningful love quotes with images and a collection of short deep love messages.
If you are sensitive and emotional, then you will definitely love these short, deep and meaningful love quotes, cute short love quotes, short romantic love quotes and short happy love quotes. Please share this post with your loved ones.