We rarely respect the relationship we are into in a daily routine life. These deep long distance friendship quotes will definitely remind you of the importance of relationships. It is very important to show your love and affection to our loved ones regularly, that is the emotional need of every person.
We all have those friends we talk to every day and see all the time. And then we have those friends who we only talk to a few times a year, but when we do, it feels like no time has passed at all.
The bond between these two types of friends is special, and it’s one that we should never take for granted. Distance doesn’t change the depth of the friendship, and it’s important to remember that.
These deep long distance friendship quotes will definitely remind you of the importance of relationships, no matter how far apart you and your friend may be. Whether it is Romantic long distance relationship or love relationship, these quotes will help you to communicate with distant friends and keep the relationship going.
Deep Long Distance Friendship Quotes
- Don’t measure the distance by the length of meter or miles but in terms of our hearts. It is far away but not by heart. You and I will always be the best friend.
Long Distance Friendship Quotes
- Miles can separate us in distance of places but in our heart, the feelings are the same. I treasure you in my heart and I will never trade you in exchange for million dollars nor miles.
- Not even the greatest distance can end a friendship as beautiful as ours, I am sad you are so far away but I know that we will always be very close.
- “Don’t you type at me in that tone of voice!”
- “We live so far apart because the world just isn’t ready for that much AWESOMENESS”
- “ You and I are more than friends…. We’re like a really small gang.”
- “We’ve been friends for so long, I can’t remember which one of us was the bad influence”
- I want to tell you that no one could replace you because you are still my favorite friend, and I hope to see you again. Remember that I am always thinking of you.
Distance Friendship Quotes
- The great distances only means physically separated for the real people, because the real friends they continue to be friends even though they are away.
- “A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation, doesn’t always need togetherness, as long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part.”
- “We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.”
- “If one day you feel like crying, call me. I can’t promise to make you laugh, but I’m willing to cry with you.”
- “Distance means nothing when someone means everything.”
Message to Long Distance Friend
- “Another day that passes is another day closer to seeing you again.”
- “The people who are meant to be in your life will always gravitate back towards you, no matter how far they wander.”
- “ I miss your stupid face.”
- “And then she knew that you could become homesick for people too.”
- “If anyone asks me “what is hell?” I would answer “Distance between two people who love each other.”
- “That, “You hang up first,” No, YOU hang up first” crap is really only funny the first two or three hundred times.”
- “I miss you like an idiot misses the point.”
Trust Messages for Distance Friendship
- “Definition of a long-distance relationship: Inconveniently the most effective way to find out if you really love each other.”
- “I miss you like an idiot misses the point.”
Long Distance Friendship Quotes in English
Deep Long Distance Relationship Quotes
- No matter how many miles and the ocean separates us only by distance. They will never ever be able to separate us by heart and lessen our care for each other. Just missing you too much!
- We’re not too close in distance. We’re not too close in miles. These messages can still touch our hearts and thoughts can bring us smiles. Missing you friend!
Long Distance Friendship
Famous Deep Long Distance Friendship Quotes
- “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever.” A.A. Milne
- “Can miles truly separate you from friends… If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?” Richard Bach
- “Whoever coined the term “absence makes the heart grow fonder” was an idiot. Absence makes a bitch grow crazy.” Toni Aleo
- “They say long-distance relationships will teach you to communicate well… We should be mind-readers by now.” Lisa McKay
- “Want to learn how someone really handles frustration? Put them in a long-distance relationship and give them a slow internet connection.” Lisa McKay
- “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” Bernard Meltzer
- “’Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.” Charles Lamb
- “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” Linda Grayson
- “Friendship is Love without his wings!” Lord Byron
- “Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.” Henry David Thoreau
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” Elisabeth Foley
- “There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound.” Diana Cortes
Reputed Deep Long Distance Relationship Quotes
- “There are friendships imprinted in our hearts that will never be diminished by time and distance.” Dodinsky
- “True friendship resists time, distance, and silence.” Isabel Allende
- “If you’re out on the road, feeling lonely and so cold, all you have to do is call my name, and I’ll be there on the next train.” Carole King
- “Here is my favorite thing about long-distance besties; it can be years since you have seen each other and, the minute you start talking, it is like you were never apart.” Becca Anderson
- “When twilight drops her curtain down and pins it with a star, remember that you have a friend though she may wander far.” L.M. Montgomery
- “We are like islands in the sea, separate on the surface but connected in the deep.” William James
- “No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth.” Robert Southey
- “True friends stay with you no matter the distance or time that separates you from them.” Lance Reynald
- “Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.” Washington Irving
- “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.” Leo Buscaglia
- “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” Ally Condie
- “A part of you has grown in me, together forever we shall be, never apart, maybe in distance, but not in heart.” Hakan Massoud Nawabi
- “Though we drifted apart in distance I still think of you as being right here. And although we have many new friends, it is our friendship that means the most to me.”
- “A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they’ve got planes and trains and cars. I’d walk to you if I had no other way.” Plain White T’s
- “Though miles may lie between us, we’re never far apart, for friendship doesn’t count the miles, it’s measured in the heart.” Rozina Hasham
Point of View
Friendship is a golden relationship. We must have seen so many friends who are in a deep loving relationship, more than a blood relation. Friends can understand you better, because they are in the same situation as you are many times. So respect and love your relationship.
“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” “No matter how far away you are, my love for you is always present.”
“Absence makes the heart grow fonder.”
Distance and time can’t keep true friends apart. These deep long distance friendship quotes will remind you of the importance of your relationship, and how to appreciate it even more.