Pumpkin jokes for kids: Pumpkins are used for garnishing in the big hotels. Pumpkin is classified as a fruit and not as a vegetable. It belongs to the gourd family which includes watermelons, honeydew melons, cucumbers, and cantaloupe. Halloween is incomplete without pumpkins. Kids love to read spirit puns and dad bad jokes. Here I am confident that you will fall in love with these Pumpkin Jokes for Kids also.
Pumpkin Jokes For Kids
- What kind of animal loves pumpkins?
A – Orange-atans!
- How did winter squash pay for things?
A – With pumpkin bread!
- Why do pumpkins sit by people’s doorsteps?
A – Because they have no hands to knock on the door!
- What is orange and goes choo choo?
A – A pumpkin train-ing!
- What do you get if you drop a pumpkin?
A – Squash!
- How do you fix a broken jack-o-lantern?
A- With a pumpkin patch!
- What do pumpkins eat at the cinema?
A – Pulp corn!
- Why did the pumpkin cross the road?
A- Because it fell off the wagon!
- Who helped the baby pumpkins cross the road?
A – The crossing gourd!
- What do you call a pumpkin who works at the beach?
A- A life-gourd!
- What did one pumpkin say to the other?
A – Cut it out!
- What do you call a pumpkin that plays a lot of sport?
A – A jock-o-lantern!
- What does a pirate jack-o-lantern wear?
A – A pumpkin patch!
- What’s the best thing to put in your pumpkin pie?
A – Your teeth!
Pumpkin Jokes And Riddles
(1) The bigger it is, the more it feeds. This orange squash has lots of seeds. What am I? A pumpkin!
(2) I have seeds but I’m not a watermelon I can be made into a pie but I’m not an apple I can be carved but I’m not roast beef I’m orange but I’m not an orange I’m associated with a patch but I’m not an eye What am I? A pumpkin!
(3) You might pick up one of these when you go out to a patch carve it, put it in a candle and then light it with a match from October to November You’ll see me in lattes and pies, a treat for your mouth! What am I? A pumpkin!
(4) I’m made of pumpkin and spice but not everything nice I prefer ghosts and ghouls and anything cruel I can cool you down after the hottest time ever You can figure me out without having to be clever. What am I? The month of October!
Funny Pumpkin Jokes
Q. What did the orange pumpkin say to the green pumpkin?
A – Why orange you orange?
Q. Why was the jack-o-lantern afraid to cross the road?
A – It had no guts!
Q. What did the pumpkin say after thanksgiving?
A – Good-pie!
Q. What did one jack-o-lantern say to the other?
A – Cut it out!
Q. What does a pumpkin sew?
A – A pumpkin patch
Funny…. Pumpkin Jokes
What does a pumpkin pie say after a big meal?
A – That was filling!
What is a pumpkin’s favorite sport?
A – Squash
What do you call a pretty pumpkin?
A – Gourgeous!
What did the gardener say when all of his squash went missing?
A – Something pumpkin is going on here!
Why did the pumpkin turn red?
A – Because it saw the salad dressing!
Who is the leader of all pumpkins?
A – The pumpking!
What did the orange pumpkin say to the green pumpkin?
A – You’re looking a bit sick!
What do you get when you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
A – Pumpkin pi!
When is an orange not an orange?
A – When it’s a pumpkin!
What do you say when you encounter a big pumpkin with sharp teeth?
A – See you later!
How do you mend a broken Jack-o-lantern?
A – With a pumpkin patch!
What is orange and flies?
A – Super Pumpkin!
Why did the pumpkin cross the road?
A – It fell off the wagon!
When is a pumpkin not a pumpkin?
A – When you drop it; then it’s squash!
Why was Cinderella not very good at boxing?
A – Because her coach was a pumpkin!
When asked how he was, what did the pumpkin reply?
A- I’m vine, thank you.
Pumpkin Jokes One Liners
What is a pumpkin’s favorite sport? Squash!
What do you call an autumnal pop star? Pumpkin Spice!
What day of the week do pumpkins dread the most? Squash-urday!
Who did the pumpkin run away from? Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother!
What did the pumpkin say at the end of Halloween? Good-pie everyone!
What is black, white, orange and waddles? A penguin carrying a pumpkin!
How are pumpkins like cats? You’ll find them by the door when you get home!
Why was Cinderella not very good at tennis? Because her coach was a pumpkin!
Why are pumpkins so bad at tests? Because they’ve had their brains scooped out!
What did the orange pumpkin say to the green pumpkin? Why orange you orange?
Why did the Jack-o-lantern keep forgetting things? Because he was empty-headed!
Why did the witch paint her toenails orange? So she could hide in the pumpkin patch!
What did the pumpkin say when he was asked how he was feeling? I’m vine, thanks for asking!
Dumb Pumpkin Jokes
What’s a pumpkin’s favorite genre?
Why was the gourd so gossip-y?
To give ’em pumpkin’ to talk about.
Why was the jack-o’-lantern afraid?
It had no guts.
Why was Cinderella bad at football?
Because she had a pumpkin for a coach.
Why did the pumpkin take a detour?
To avoid a seedy part of town.
What does a carved pumpkin celebrate?
Who helped the mini pumpkin cross the road?
The crossing gourd.
What did the pumpkins say at happy hour?
Let’s get smashed.
What did George Strait say to the pumpkin?
I’m Here for a Gourd Time.
What did the pumpkin say to its carver?
Cut it out!
What is black, white, orange, and waddles?
A penguin with a pumpkin.
What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
Hope you like these Pumpkin Jokes for Kids.