Motivational Quotes for Students to Study Hard: We’ve all been there: struggling through a tough day, feeling like we can’t take one more step. For students, this can be especially challenging: juggling classes, homework, extracurricular activities, and a social life is hard enough without feeling unmotivated.
But it’s not impossible to get through those tough times – in fact, with a little bit of inspiration, anyone can get inspired to achieve their goals. In this article, we’ll share some motivational quotes for students that will help them push through any challenge they face.
Motivation is required at every phase of life be as a student or as an officer in a job or any part of career, sport or extra curricular activities. Students get demotivated easily compared to a matured person. They are in the phase of development. This motivational quotes for students will inspire them to work hard to boost the confidence lost.
Motivational Quotes for Students to Study Hard
- “He who opens a school door, closes a prison.” — Victor Hugo
- “A man’s mind, stretched by new ideas, may never return to its original dimensions.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
- “He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.” — Chinese Proverb
- “None of us are as smart as all of us.” — Ken Blanchard
- “Today a reader. Tomorrow a leader.” – Anonymous
- “Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow.” – Albert Einstein
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” — Dr. Seuss
- “The man who does not read books has no advantage over the one who cannot read them.” — Mark Twain
- “Teachers can open the door, but you must enter it yourself.” — Chinese Proverb
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” — B.B. King
- “The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited.” – Plutarch
- “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” — John Wooden
- “Procrastination makes easy things hard and hard things harder.” — Mason Cooley
- “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” — Helen Hayes
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.” — A.A Milne
- Motivational Quotes For Students To Study Hard.
Motivational Quotes for Students
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.”— Goethe
- “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones..” – Confucius
- “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
- “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Les Brown
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
- “Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending.” – Carl Bard
- “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts. Motivational Quotes for Students to Study Hard
Motivational Quotes for Students Success – Importance of Perseverance
- “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
- “There are two kinds of people in this world: those who want to get things done and those who don’t want to make mistakes.” – John Maxwell
- “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
- “By perseverance, the snail reached the ark.” – Charles Spurgeon
- “A winner is just a loser who tried one more time.” – George Augustus Moore
- “Persist and persevere, and you will find most things that are attainable, possible.” – Lord Chesterfield
- “Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.” – Walter Elliott
- “Perseverance is a great element of success. If you only knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.” – Kobe Bryant
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” —Abraham Lincoln
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “I think it’s possible to ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.” — Elon Musk
- “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson. Motivational Quotes for Students to Study Hard
Motivational Quotes for Students to Work Hard
- “You don’t get what you wish for. You get what you work for.” – Daniel Milstein
- “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort.” – Jillian Michaels
- “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.”– Ralph Marston
- “Focus on your goal. Don’t look in any direction but ahead.” -unknown
- “Do something now; your future self will thank you for later.” – unknown
- “Don’t try to be perfect. Just try to be better than you were yesterday.” – unknown
- “Keep going. Everything you need will come to you at the perfect time.” – unknown
- “Even the greatest were beginners. Don’t be afraid to take that first step.” – unknown
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”– Steve Jobs
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use it, the more you have.”– Maya Angelou
- “The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” – Swati Sharma
- “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow’.”– Mary Anne Radmacher
Quotes for Students Motivation
- “Success doesn’t come to you, you’ve got to go to it.” – Marva Collins
- “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
- “Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.” – George Sheehan
- “The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda.” – John C. Maxwell
- “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
- “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” – Stephen Hawking
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Stephen Hawking quotes on life, religion, and the universe. Motivational Quotes for Students to Study Hard
Motivational Quotes to Study Hard
- “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” – Satya Nani
- “It’s not about having time. It’s about making time.” – unknown
- “Losers quit when they’re tired. Winners quit when they’ve won.”
- “Skill is only developed by hours and hours of work.” – Usain Bolt
- “You will never always be motivated. You have to learn to be disciplined.” – unknown
- “Self-discipline is the magic power that makes you virtually unstoppable.” – Dan Kennedy
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “Focus on doing the right things instead of a bunch of things.” – Mike Krieger
- “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
- “Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.” – Abraham Lincoln
Motivational Messages for Students
- Make time for your best friend and use it appropriately, as if your life depended on it.
- As a student, always remember hard work always pays. It should be your best friend.
- Success comes as a result of hard work, persistence, learning from failure, and perfection.
- In life you will face many challenges, never lose hope. After the dark moments comes light. Always be positive.
- You are responsible for your success; we can only show you the right path to take. I know you will make it in life.
- It is not too late to be extraordinary; even ordinary people can become extraordinary. This is the best time to start.
- If you have never made a mistake that means that you have never tried anything, don’t fear trying out things because once you fall you will rise again.
- For a bright future, you need to discipline yourself, set a clear goal, and then work hard towards achieving your goal. This will guarantee your success.
- You are smarter than you think; stronger than you can ever imagine, all you need is to go for that dream. Start today and you will reach your destination.
Student Success Motivational Quotes – Avoid Procrastination
- “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.” — William Butler Yeats
- “Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination: never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.” – Philip Stanhope
- “If you put off everything till you’re sure of it, you’ll never get anything done.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Procrastination is the thief of time.” – Edward Young
- “You may delay, but time will not.” – Benjamin Franklin
- Motivational Quotes For Students To Study Hard, Motivational Quotes for Students to Study Hard
Motivational Messages for Students
- “Everything’s always ending. But everything’s always beginning, too.” — Patrick Ness
- “There is no passion to be found in playing small, in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. —Nelson Mandela
- “The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match, each one of you is a fuse.” — Ed Koch
- “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” —Dr. Seuss
- “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” — Judy Garland
- “You may never know what results will come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result.” — Mahatma Ghandi
- “Education is something we have to keep pursuing day after day.” — Premier Brian Gallant
- “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “No, the sky is not the limit. It is only the beginning.” — Donovan Livingston
- “Every person you meet knows something you don’t; learn from them.” —H Jackson Brown Jr.
- “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” — Vincent Van Gogh
- “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look at the world right in the eye.” – Helen Keller
- “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” — Anatole France
- “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” – E.E. Cummings, Motivational Quotes for Students to Study Hard
Students need motivation at every stage of their lives, be it while studying in school or college, or while preparing for exams, or while looking for a job or during their job tenure. Demotivation is common among students. They easily lose focus and get discouraged. Mature people have the tendency to withstand any adverse situation and are not easily discouraged. They are focused on their goals and work relentlessly to achieve them.
The purpose of this article is to provide some tips that will help students stay motivated and achieve their goals.