Rainy day quotes, positive and happy rainy day quotes and poems like rain rain go away come again another day…and many such poems and lyrics on rain in regional languages are very popular. This is popular because we all love rainy days and hence the beautiful rainy day quotes after tremendously hot summer. We all eagerly wait for the rain to come. Everyone has a different reason to wait for rain.
Young people enjoy rain with romantic rainy day quotes. farmers get motivated by rain which brings hope to them. Grand ma and grand pa they feel cozy in the rain and enjoy it with a cup of coffee. Rainy day quotes and images are given below to share with your loved ones.
You can visit for more video quotes on rain.
Joyful Rainy Day Quotes
- Rainy days bring back very special memories for us.- Loveframes
- I still remember playing in the rain, jumping in the puddles and making paper boats. – Loveframes
- “Only a select few are able to see the true beauty that lies behind what just might seem like a rainy day or a grey sky.” – Jessica M. Laar
- “The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “One rain does not make a crop.”- American Indian Proverbs
- “Give thanks for the rain in your life which waters the flowers of your soul.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- “Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” – Vladimir Nabokov
- “God is good for everybody. The sun shines on good people and bad people, and it rains on both, too. God doesn’t choose rain only for bad people.” – Mariano Rivera
- If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of farmer quotes that will make you love the land.
- Rainy day Quotes and Sayings
- “Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” — Bill Watterson
Some More Quotes for Nature Loving People
- Fun Camping Quotes To Explore Deep Pockets of Nature
- Why Short Nature Adventure Quotes Is More Popular Than Beyoncé
- How Love For Nature Quotes Is Making The World A Better Place
- Quotes About Exploring Nature Inspiring To Go Trekking
- ”Don’t confuse your path with your destination. Just because it’s stormy now doesn’t mean that you aren’t headed for sunshine.” – Anonymous
- ”Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” – Victor Hugo
- ”The sun after the rain is much more beautiful than the sun before the rain.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- ”Nana always said the rain was nature’s way of adding sparkle to the outdoors.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- ”Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves . Learn to love yourself for who you are and be open so that the world can see you shine.” – James Poland
- ”The purpose of this glorious life is not simply to endure it, but to soar, stumble and flourish as you learn to fall in love with existence. We were born to live dear, not merely exist.” – Becca Lee
- “I always like walking in the rain so no one can see me crying. “- Charles Chaplin
Rainy Day Quotes That Bring Joy and Happiness
- ”There is freedom waiting for you, in the breezes of the sky. And you ask ‘What is I fall?’ Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?” –Erin Hanson
- ”Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – Ashley Smith
- ”I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.” – Maya Angelou
- ”The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
- ”Rain falls because the clouds can no longer handle the weight. Tears fall because the heart cannot longer handle the pain.” – Anonymous
- ”Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” – Vladimir Nabokov
- ”Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” – John Ruskin
Positive Rainy Day Quotes To Make You A Strong Person
- “Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing to you a lullaby.” – Langston Hughes
- “The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling.” – Lucretius
- “Rain is Nature’s way of telling us to go slowly because the roads will soon be wet. “- Hermester Barrington
- “When clouds will become heavier than the land in us led our entire life by the steps of our Destiny we will understand that not their moments rain has darkened the sun of our life but the failure to be ourselves. “- Sorin Cerin
- “If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is God is crying. And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, Probably because of something you did.”- Author
- “Everyone wants happiness and nobody wants pain, but you can’t make a rainbow without a little rain.”- Unknown
- ”Celebrate the rain; it only means that the sun shall shine bigger and brighter than ever.” – Anonymous
- ”Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- ”Remember: not every rainy day holds within it the promise of any rainbow.” – Anonymous
- ”You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That’s a part of it.” – Denzel Washington
- “Without rain, there is no life.” – Jerry Yang
Romantic Rainy Day Quotes
- “She was my rain. She was my unpredictable element. She was my fear. But racers should not be afraid of rain, a racer should embrace the rain. “- Garth Stein
- “Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby. Happy Kiss Day!”- Langston Hughes
- “Valentine’s Weather Kiss me with rain on your eyelashes come on let us sway together under the trees and to hell with thunder. “- Edwin Morgan
- “Instead, she’s as still as a leaf littered pond, dark water evaporating, waiting desperately for rain. “- Emma Cameron
- “Innocent droplets of rain make almost all events quite natural from A Rainy Day “- Visar Zhiti
- “Spanish rain A maidens dress Apothecary pills And ancient thrills Melancholy kills A girls caress. Roman Payne Valencia Spain November 2nd 20.. “- Roman Payne
- “…I lost my illusions in a black rain of bitterness now what do you see in my eyes How can you still love me How can I be tender … “- John Geddes
- “I grew up in this town, my poetry was born between the hill and the river, it took its voice from the rain, and like the timber, it steeped itself in the forests.”- Pablo Neruda
- “No. Don’t ever go looking for a love girl. Just wait. It’ll come. Like the rain falling from heaven it will come. Just don’t ever give up on love. “- Sonia Sanchez
Beautiful Quotes On Rainy Days
- “Rain is grace; rain is the sky condescending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.”- John Updike
- “The rain to the wind said, You push and Ill pelt, They so smote the garden bed That the flowers actually knelt And lay lodgedthough not dead. I know how the flowers felt.”- Robert Frost
- “Rain slips through your fingers as easily as words blow away in the wind and yet it has the power to destroy your whole world. “- Karen Maitland
- “As I watch the drops of rain weave their weary paths and die. I know that I am like the rain there, but for the grace of you go I.”- Author
- “Do not be angry with the rain, it simply does not know how to fall upwards. “- Vladimir Nabokov
- “Time itself is a thing so it seems to me that stands solidly like a fence of iron palings with its endless row of years and we flow past like Gyolls on our way to a sea from which we shall return only as rain. “- Gene Wolfe
- “All Birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the Clouds. Problems are common, but attitude makes the difference!!!”- Abdul Kalam
- “Rain didn’t make things messy. People did it all on their own. “- Barbara Delinsky
- “When subjected to the rain of criticism, let?s not curse the rain. Let?s accept it as a part of life. Let’s remember that the more criticism we can successfully handle, the more zest we will experience in our lives.”- Shall Sinha
- “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.” – Jim Rohn
- “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.”– Duke Ellington
- “Have great hopes and dare to go all out for them. Have great dreams and dare to live them. Have tremendous expectations and believe in them.”– Norman Vincent Peale
Funny Rainy Day Quotes and Sayings
- Rain falls because the clouds can no longer handle the weight. Tears fall because the heart can no longer handle the pain.
- Let’s agree that the office should be closed when it rains.
- You’re never too old to jump in the puddles and splash in the rain.
- The person who dances with you in the rain will most likely walk with you in the storms.
- A rainy day is a special gift to readers. – Amy Miles
- Only a select few are able to see the true beauty that lies behind what just might seem like a rainy day or a grey sky. – Jessica M. Laar
- Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby. – Langston Hughes
- If the rain spoils our picnic, but saves a farmer’s crop, who are we to say it shouldn’t rain? – Tom Barrett
- Rain is good for vegetables, and for the animals who eat those vegetables, and for the animals who eat those animals.– Samuel Johnson
- I think rain is as necessary to the mind as to vegetation. My very thoughts become thirsty, and crave the moisture. – John Burroughs
- Many a man curses the rain that falls upon his head, and knows not that it brings abundance to drive away the hunger. – Saint Basil
Cute Rainy Day Quotes
- Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby. — Langston Hughes
- Rain is not only drops of water. It’s the love of sky for earth. They never meet each other but send love this way. — Unknown
- Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. — Sam Sundquist
- Being soaked alone is cold. Being soaked with your best friend is an adventure. — Emily Wing Smith
- And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow. — Gilbert K. Chesterton
- The sound of rain needs no translation. — Alan Watts
- When life gives you a rainy day, play in the puddles. — Unknown
Rainy Day Quotes For Instagram Captions
- Rain is grace; rain is the sky condescending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life. – John Updike
- Rain, rain, don’t go away. Stay and play another day! – Unknown
- Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet. – Bob Marley
- The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by soft falling. – Lucretius
- “A rainy day is the perfect time for a walk in the woods.”
- “I love it when it Rains.”
- “The sound of rain needs no translation.”
- “Life will never be perfect, but that doesn’t mean we should give up on making it a little better in a rainy day.”
- “The rain fills the rivers like it fills my peace of mind.”
- “The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain.“
- “If people were like rain, I was like drizzle and she was a hurricane.”
- “Use what you’ve been through as fuel, believe in yourself and be unstoppable!”– Yvonne Pierre
- “Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another human being.”– Albert Schweitzer
- “The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests.”–Epicetus
- “Everybody needs time to reflect and contemplate, and the most inspirational and peaceful place to do so is in nature.” – Akiane Kramarik
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.”– Nelson Mandela
- “It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed.”– Doe Zantamata
Perfect Instagram Rainy Day Captions
- You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That’s a part of it.
- Rainy again
- Let’s just sit quietly and listen to the secrets the rain wants to tell us.
- Every drop of rain is as important as a drop of tear from our eyes.
- Nothing is better than waking up to the sound of rain!
- Some days it storms, some days it shines. This is how flowers grow.
- Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.
- Let it be gray today. So tomorrow the sky can turn back to blue. Just let it rain today
- After the rain has kissed the earth, Mother Nature brings new birth Flowers to bloom with life anew After the rain the sky is blue After the rain comes fresh dawn. After the rain, a new hope is born. After the rain has touched my soul After the rain I shall be whole.
- Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
- I love the rain
- Let’s get lost in a world made of books, coffee and rainy days.
Rainy days are really enjoyable for most of the people, but sometimes it really becomes tough for some people. After a long summer wait we needed some cool breeze with rain. For farmers, rain comes as a blessing. They need water to cultivate and they need water to plant trees. This is the best time for harvesting. These Rainy Day Quotes are joyful, romantic and funny to enjoy rains for all ages.