At any point of time when you are stuck up for any problem in life, it is the family that comes to your rescue. This is the unconditional love bestowed by our family.
Inspirational quotes about family strength inspire people to remain intact and develop internal bonding. Quotes about family values inspire us to integrate the moral values in life. Inspirational quotes about family strength during hard times motivate us to remain strong and impart stability in the family.
Inspirational Quotes About Family Strength
- “We are a family caring for each other. Family makes us strong in times of trouble. We all stick together to help each other out. That’s the real meaning of family. When you grow up you take that family feeling with you. “- Kathleen Grissom
- “The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.” – George Santayana
- “Family: We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.”
- “You have one family, Charley. For good or bad. You have one family. You can’t trade them in. You can’t lie to them. You can’t run two at once, substituting back and forth. Sticking with your family is what makes it a family.”- Mitch Albom
- Blood relations generally have nothing to do with family. Family is the one with whom you choose to spend your life with.- Loveframes
- “When trouble comes, it’s your family that supports you.” – Guy Lafleur
- “You must remember family is often born of blood but it doesn’t depend on blood. Nor is it exclusive of friendship. Family members can be your best friends you know. And best friends, whether or not they are related to you, can be your family. “- Trenton Lee Stewart
- “Families are about love overcoming emotional torture.” – Matt Groening
- Inspirational Quotes About Family Strength.
Quotes about family values
- “My family is my strength and my weakness.” – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- “The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home.” – Confucius
- Does not matter what problems the family is facing, It should remain within the family.- Loveframes
- “Many men can make a fortune, but very few can build a family.” – J.S. Bryan
- “My faith, my family, my friends–that’s where I get my strength.” – Dana Loesch
- “Family is like music, some high notes, some low notes, but always a beautiful song.”
- “I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life.” – Barbara Bush
- “People don’t understand the power of love and family and strength.” – Paul Pierce
- “My sense of personal strength has always come from my family.” – Benjamin Bratt
- “Family consists of people that love and care about each other mutually.” – John Shea
- “Without a family, man, alone in the world, trembles with the cold.” – Andre Maurois
- “Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.” – Anthony Brandt
- “To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.” – Barbara Bush
- “I believe that the strength in America is individual families and communities.” – Chris Gibson
- “Our family is a circle of strength; founded on faith, joined in love, kept by God, together forever.”
Inspirational Family Quotes
- “Families are like branches on a tree. We grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.”
- “That which you love most will then become both your strength and your weakness.” – Criss Jami
- “The most important thing in the world is family and love.” – John Wooden
- “Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” – Michael J. Fox
- “Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.” – Brad Henry
- “Tennis just a game, family is forever.” – Serena Williams
- “I think family is key, and if you have love for your family, then you have love for others – and you have unity as a people.” – Marlon Wayans
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of unity quotes about bringing people together.
- “The family is the test of freedom; because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other.” – Mario Puzo
Family Strength Quotes
- “Draw great strength from your family and give in turn to those who come after you.” – Janet Reno
- “In every conceivable manner, the family is a link to our past, and a bridge to our future.” – Alex Haley
- No family can have a stronger bond without trust and trust can be built with transparency. – Tango, Loveframes
- “Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.” – Anthony Liccione
- “As the family goes, so goes the nation and so goes the whole world in which we live.” – Pope John Paul II
- “The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family.” – Lee Iacocca
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
- “When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching–they are your family.” – Jim Butcher
- “It takes a lot of work to put together a marriage, to put together a family and a home.” – Elizabeth Edwards
- “The strength of the nation ultimately depends upon the strength of family and community.” – Jeff Fortenberry
About Family Quotes And Sayings
- “The strength of a family isn’t determined by the number of members, but rather by the amount of love given and received.”
- “The only people that you really have, that I learned, are your family, because they love you no matter what.” – Miley Cyrus
- “Spread love. Hug the people you care about and make sure they know that you care and appreciate them. Make it known to your friends and family that you love them.” – Germany Kent
- “Love your family. Spend time, be kind & serve one another. Make no room for regrets. Tomorrow is not promised & today is short.” – Unknown
- “My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me.” – Michael Imperioli
- “The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us all to become our best while looking our worst.” – Marge Kennedy
- “It didn’t matter how big our house was; it mattered that there was love in it.” – Peter Buffett
- “When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching — they are your family.” – Jim Butcher
- “The more you’re loving and understanding, the more your kids will sing.” – Maxime Lagacé
- “Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life.” – Albert Einstein
- Inspirational Quotes About Family Strength.
Strong Family Quotes And Sayings
- Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches – Wanda Hope Carter
- Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family. – Anthony Brandt
Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. – Jane Howard
- Family is not an important thing, it’s everything. –Michael J. Fox
- Family: Where life begins and love never ends. – Unknown
- What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. – Mother Teresa
- Think of your family today and every day thereafter, don’t let the busy world of today keep you from showing how much you love and appreciate your family. – Josiah
- There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues, the most dominating virtues of human, are created, strengthened and maintained. – Winston Churchill
- The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family. – Lee Iacocca
- The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. – Thomas Jefferson
- Family is a unique gift that needs to be appreciated and treasured, even when they’re driving you crazy. As much as they make you mad, interrupt you, annoy you, curse at you, try to control you, these are the people who know you the best and who love you. – Jenna Morasca
- The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other. – Mario Puzo
Short Inspirational Family Quotes
- Once a mother, always a mother.
- Family knows your flaws but loves you, anyway.
- Love your family as you love yourself.
- The love of family is like no other.
- A family who disagrees, cares.
- You inherited a piece from everyone in your family. If you insult them, you insult yourself.
- Family gives you the roots to stand tall and strong.
- Tears flow from the eyes of loved ones the day you’re born, and the day you pass.
- In a family, the sadness of one is the sadness of all.
- Family love is never broken.
- Family makes you who you are and who you aren’t.
- God wouldn’t have given you a family if He didn’t think you needed it.
- Where there is family, there is love.
- Family is the heart of a home.
- Inspirational Quotes About Family Strength
- Your family will always hold your heart.
- Family is there to support you and honor your decisions.
- No matter what happens, a family will always have your back.
- A family is the purest form of love and acceptance.
- No one knows you better than your family does.
- Love, honesty, and connection are cultivated in a family.
- Love starts with family.
- A family takes care of their own.
- The strength of family isn’t determined by the number of members, but rather by the amount of love given and received.
- Family is forever.
Family Bonding Quotes
- The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life. – Richard Bach
- I worry about them all the time. That’s the emotional bond and responsibility that sweeps over you when you have a family to look after.- Brad Pitt
- We get married to feel the blissful belonging and love of family life, and we feel happy amidst our loved ones and children. – Subhashree Rout
- No matter how much you text with your partner or children, if you never actually experience life together, you won’t be able to form a strong family identity or bond. – Elizabeth Bryant
- The family unit is the first group of people that you are a part of. While there are obvious exceptions, there’s usually an intrinsic trust that is built in to your family. – Tom Meitner
- It’s amazing how ‘What can I do to help?’ said honestly and openly can bring you closer to your family. – Deborah Williams, Linda A. Johnson
- There are two ingredients in an empowering environment: connection and cultivation. – David C Hall
- The kitchen was the most important place in any household because from there a family’s stability, well-being, and personal wealth could be distinctively measured by the quality of the food cooked and served to the family and guests alike. – Johnny Tan
- There are a lot of daily activities that you can turn into individual bonding experiences with each of the kids. – Lilli Morgan
- The opportunity to experience the parent–child bond when a person may have otherwise thought that he or she would not be able to do so can be a wonderful and welcome benefit of becoming part of a blended family. – Matthew Massimo
Quotes About Family Time Together
- Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family. – Mother Teresa
- Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored. – Earl Nightingale
- Having family time to reflect on your day is the best. – Buddy Valastro
- Going home and spending time with your family and your real friends keeps you grounded. – Jennifer Ellison
- Consistent and individualized attention given to each child will significantly reduce misbehavior. Regular and wholesome family time will also give siblings the opportunity to interact with each other in a positive way. – Felicity Bauer
- Every male member of the house battles with the insecurity that whether they are giving enough attention to their family, is their family happy, are their needs being fulfilled and so on. – Jacques Harland
- Inspirational Quotes About Family Strength.