Rest in Peace Condolence Message On Death Of Father to sympathize with your friend or relative. The person who loses his/her father gets emotionally shattered and needs emotional support. calling and talking to someone who is shattered is practically not possible, and if you are in such a situation that you can’t go and meet him personally. Then sending a condolence message is an appropriate choice. Samples of condolence messages to be used in such situations are framed below.
- Mother’s Death Condolences Messages | Condolences Messages
- 71 Sample Text For Condolence Message For Sympathy Cards
- 71 Father Death Anniversary Quotes and Messages
- On Father Death Quotes | Father Death Quotes Inspirational
Condolence Message on Death of Father
1. My heart feels very sorry for your loss. I hope my prayers give you the strength to deal with the sorrows.
2. Heartfelt condolences to you and your family for this great loss. May God bless your dad with eternal peace.
3. God is the best planer, and I hope your dad is now in a better place. Thinking of you in these difficult times.
4. In such a difficult moment, your family needs you to be strong. You are surrounded by good friends. Find peace in their hugs and support. God bless you!
5. I look at you and feel grateful to your father that he left such a wonderful person among us. Your father may be no more with us now, but you have many shoulders to share with this weight loss. May his soul rest in peace.
6. May the almighty receive your father in heaven himself. He was a wonderful person, and I am very sorry for your loss.
7. It’s a tough time to go through for anyone. I can understand how you feel inside because I too lost my father many years ago. My deepest condolences to your grieving family. I’ll always keep you in my prayers.
8. It’s time to follow your father’s footstep and be a man of honor just like he was. Don’t succumb to your emotions. Your family needs you to be strong now.
9. It’s not a time to mourn. It’s time to look back and remember all the good things in life he did for you. It’s time to continue the legacy of the great man that your father was.
Sympathy Condolence Message for Loss of Father
10. I am shocked to hear about your father’s untimely death. All I can say is this is how life is sometimes. You just have to accept it and move on. God has the best plan for everyone.
11. It’s time to commemorate the life of a wonderful person who blessed us with so many beautiful memories. Your father was truly a person to remember. My deepest sympathy for you.
12. Life can be so inconsiderate sometimes. Losing a father at such a young age is very painful. But you have to keep faith in God because he always has the perfect plan for each one of us.
13. Sudden departure of your father is making my heart cry. Sending my heartfelt sympathies. May the Lord give you all the strength to bear this tough time.
Your father had a golden heart and everyone who had the privilege to know him is blessed indeed. May God be with you at this crucial time.
14. The news of your father’s death shook me to the core. Sending my sincere sympathies to you and your family.
15. I can only imagine the grief you must be going through. May his soul rest in peace, and your heart finds strength.
16. Emotional Rest in Peace Condolence Message on Death of Father.
17. I can’t find the words to express how struck I am upon learning about this misfortune. My heartiest condolences.
Condolence Message on Death of Father of a Friend
18. No words can express how I am feeling now. Please know that you and your family are always in my prayers. Your dad was very special to us, and I hope he is in a better place right now.
19. My heart goes out to you, my dear friend. Your father’s love will always shine heaven’s light on you from up there. Thinking of you and your family every day.
20. I just want to let you know, my friend, that I share your sadness in this time of difficulties. Your dad was an extraordinary man, and I will miss him badly. May he rest in peace in a better place.
21. Always thinking of you in your time of loss. Hope in this sorrowful time, memories with your father bring a smile to your face. Sending hugs and lots of prayers for you, dear friend.
22. I couldn’t control my tears when I heard the news. It’s a great loss for you and your family. You need to be strong and support your family in this difficult time. You are always in our prayers.
23. It’s heartbreaking for me to see my best friend crying. I don’t know how to console you but I want to let you know that such a great loss is not only yours to bear. I will be there with you to share.
24. Your father was a man of noble qualities. We all learned many things from him. He will be remembered forever. May God always be with you and your family!
Rest in Peace Condolence Message on Death of Father
25. So sorry to hear this sad news. I’m thinking of you and your family at this time.
26. He is a great loss to all the people who know him. May his soul rest in peace.
27. Sympathies to your family on the passing of your father. He will always be in our hearts.
28. May I offer my sympathies to you and your family on the loss of your father, God bless his soul.
29. Please accept my condolences on the loss of your dad. His life is an inspiration to me and many others.
30. Rest in Peace Condolence Message on the death of father for peace and comfort during this difficult period.
31. I may never fathom how painful this loss is for you; please be assured that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Accept my sympathy.
32. Your father’s vision of life was remarkable. He was indeed an inspiration to us all. Please accept my condolences.
33. I am so sorry to hear about your father’s passing. We hope that the love of family and friends will comfort and strengthen you in the days ahead.
34. My condolences to you and your family on the passing of your father. It is never easy to lose a parent, no matter their age. I pray for your peace and comfort during this difficult period.
35. Our condolences to you at this sad time. Your father was a wonderful man. He always had a calming effect on everyone around him. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Short Condolence Message on Death of Father
36. I am sorry for your loss. Your dad was a pillar of our community and will be missed. Your family is in our prayers.
37. Your Dad was such a nice man. It saddened us when we heard he passed on. Rest in Heaven.
38. We are profoundly saddened by the loss of your father. You will be in our prayers.
39. Your Dad always boasted about what a beautiful family he had. I know that you meant so much to him. Truly sad for your loss.
40. I know he will be looking out for you and your brothers. That’s the type of guy he was.
41. I worked with your Dad for over 35 years and he was a kind and honest man. Please, tell your Mom that we share her sorrow.
42. Your Father has passed on, but his thoughts, hopes, and dreams live on.
Short Condolence Message on Death of Father
43. I am genuinely sorry for your loss. No condolence message can express how much your Dad meant to me and how sad I am about your loss.
44. Your dad was a fantastic man who loved everyone and we were privileged to work and golf with him.
45. I want you to know that all the people that worked with your Dad are saddened. He was indeed a delightful man, and we will miss him dearly.
46. I know how proud you were of your Father. His passing must be hard on the family. We are praying for you.
47. I played high school football with your Dad many years ago. Over the years he would mention what a beautiful family he had and thank God for that blessing. He will be missed.
48. Your Dad brought much joy to all his Golf buddies. As you grieve, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
49. I was saddened when I learned of your father’s death. (Name of Deceased) was a wonderful friend and co-worker.
50. Your dad was respected by all the people that worked for him. He was a true leader, and we will miss him. Condolences from everyone at the plant.
Point of View
Condolences bring comfort to the person who suffered the father’s loss. Let them know that you care for them. This is particularly meaningful if you are far away and unable to attend the funeral of meet your friend personally.