We fight for the misunderstanding, we fight to correct ourselves, we fight to understand each other. Fight quotes are the best way to understand each other. In relations we fight, but if we see in depth it is the process of bonding between the relations.
However, the fight quotes mentioned below are to know how to express our point in any type of discussion. When you feel like you’re on the verge of giving up, these fight quotes will help you to keep fighting the good fight against all odds.
- It can be tempting to throw in the towel. You might even have walked away from what you really wanted believing that maybe this battle was not one you could win.
- Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive. – Leah LaBelle
- Sometimes walking away is exactly what you need in order to gain perspective and return to shatter the wall that keeps you from your dreams.
- You wouldn’t be the first person to believe the path you’re on is too tough to handle.
- I may be compelled to face danger, but never fear it, and while our soldiers can stand and fight, I can stand and feed and nurse them. – Clara Barton
Fight Quotes: One of the Way To Understand Each Other
- “Life is a fight, and in that fight it doesn’t matter how hard you hit or how well you fight. what matters is how hard you can get hit and keep on fighting.”
- “Today we fight. Tomorrow we fight. The day after we fight. And if this disease plans on whipping us it better bring a lunch cause its gonna take a long day doing it. “- Jim Beaver
- Happiness is dependent on self-discipline. We are the biggest obstacles to our own happiness. It is much easier to do battle with society and with others than to fight our own nature. Dennis Prager
- “This fight against drilling in the Arctic Refuge is a fight about our principles. It’s about standing up for our environment, our families and our future, and I won’t give up this fight.”- John Kerry
- “Of representative assemblies may not this good be said: that contending parties fight there, since fight they must, by petition [and] parliamentary eloquence, not by sword, bayonet and bursts of military cannon.”- Thomas Carlyle
Fight For Your Right
- “Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part to us, do they?”- George Carlin
- “It is doubtful whether the oppressed ever fight for freedom. They fight for pride and power-power to oppress others.”- Eric Hoffer
- “We can fight the War on Terrorism in other places around the world or we can fight it here in America. The right choice is to fight those terrorists where they are.”- Randy Neugebauer
- There is no compromise when it comes to corruption. You have to fight it. – A. K. Antony
- “We’ve got to face the fact that some people say you fight fire best with fire but we say you put fire out best with water. We say you don’t fight racism with racism. Were going to fight racism in solidarity.”- Fred Hampton
- “We have fought for social justice. We have fought for economic justice. We have fought for environmental justice. We have fought for criminal justice. Now we must add a new fight – the fight for electoral justice.”- Barbara Boxer
- Saving our planet, lifting people out of poverty, advancing economic growth… these are one and the same fights. We must connect the dots between climate change, water scarcity, energy shortages, global health, food security and women’s empowerment. Solutions to one problem must be solutions for all. – Ban Ki-moon
- We’re going to fight racism not with racism, but we’re going to fight with solidarity. We say we’re not going to fight capitalism with black capitalism, but we’re going to fight it with socialism. Fred Hampton
Relationship Fight Quotes
- “There are two kinds of marriages – where the husband quotes the wife and where the wife quotes the husband.”- Clifford Odets
- Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams. Ashley Smith
- “If a person fights thats their own choice,” Angel says. But getting two roosters to fight or two dogs like pit bulls to fight the animals doesn’t have a choice there. They can’t decide not to fight. “- Denise Flaim
- “Always be wary of people who use quotes. I don’t know who said that. Murdoc Niccals “- Gorillaz
- We can all fight against loneliness by engaging in random acts of kindness. Gail Honeyman
- “You have to fight the green monster with your mind, not your fists.”- Matthew Broderick
- We must use words to uplift and include. We can use our words to fight back against oppression and hate. But we must also channel our words into action.- Stacey Abrams
- “The most terrible fight is not when there is one opinion against another, the most terrible is when two men say the same thing — and fight about the interpretation, and this interpretation involves a difference of quality.”- Soren Kierkegaard
Inspirational Fight Quotes
- “It is not the size of the dog in the fight that counts, but the size of the fight in the dog.”- Barry McGuigan
- If you want to be the best, you’ve got to beat the best. The only problem is when I get that belt, who’s going to be left to fight? That’s what I want to know. – Donald Cerrone
- You may wish you could take a small break to think through a new strategy, or you may have thought you already quit for good and now find yourself wanting to get back in the ring again.
- “Famous people steal my quotes all of the time without knowing none of it is ever very interesting though. “- Robert DeCoteau
- “People that love quotes are those short on time but long on big ideas. “- Bruce Edwin
- To become a great player, you’ve got to show real dedication and commitment to football, and you’ve got to be very humble and hard-working. And, above all, you’ve got to fight to make your dreams come true. – Sergio Ramos
Fight Life Quotes
- I give the fight up: let there be an end, a privacy, an obscure nook for me. I want to be forgotten even by God. – Robert Browning
- “Perseverance quotes, Ageing quotes, Motivational”- Michelangelo
- “Quotes ain’t all that useful. Fact is there are more concise ways to express what you are feeling like screams and moans.”- M.C. Humphreys
- “Wisdom quotes are the purest form of religion devoid of pastoral theatrics and tithing envelopes. “- Shannon L. Alder
- A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. John Stuart Mill
- “I know that the whole point the only point is to find the things that matter and hold on to them and fight for them and refuse to let them go. “- Lauren Oliver
- “The best way is not to fight it, just go. Don’t be trying all the time to fix things. What you run from only stays with you longer. When you fight for something, you only make it stronger. “- Chuck Palahniuk
- “As part of our renewal – we need to fight problems, not just wait for them to take place.”- Nong Duc Manh
- “The reason I got involved in public service, by and large, if I had to credit one thinker, one person, it would be Ayn Rand. The fight we are in here, make no mistake about it, is a fight of individualism versus collectivism.”- Paul Ryan