Wanted to motivate someone to drive a long car drive these are the quotes for that. We always wanted to break the monotonous way of life by taking a long car drive. This is a simplest way to push out your frustrations by taking a long drive.
Once you taste the flavor of this long drive you will get addicted for a long drive now and then. The quotes mentioned below can be a best caption for your photos taken while in a long drive to post them, on Instagram and other social media platforms.
Car Long Drive Quotes
- Take off your car in the garage, and the car will take care of you in the road.
- The fact is I don’t drive just to get from A to B, I enjoy the feeling the cars react, becoming part of it.
- Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are fast drivers.
- It’s not about the car you drive, it’s about the way you drive.
- Driving your car through deep pools of flood water is a great way of making your car unreliable. Smart people turn around and avoid it. – Steven Magee
- Everything in life is somewhere else, and you get there in a car. – E. B. White
- If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there. – Lewis Carroll
- No one you have been to and no place you have gone ever leaves you. The new parts of you simply jump in the car and go along for the rest of the ride. The success of your journey and your destination all depend on who’s driving. – Bruce Springsteen
- The way I drive, the way I handle a car, is an expression of my inner feelings. – Lewis Hamilton
- Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? – George Carlin
- The best you to find your drive is to undertake a journey of self discovery.
- Sometimes the best therapy is long drives and good music.
- I’m really in the mood for a long drive with no real destination.
- “Because the greatest part of a road trip isn’t arriving at your destination. It’s all the wild stuff that happens along the way.” – Emma Chase, Tamed
- The longest journey begins with a single step, not with a turn of the ignition key. – Edward Abbey
- Driving allowed me to escape my problems just long enough to give a fresh perspective on how to solve them.
- “No road is long with good company.” – Turkish Proverb
Long Drive Quotes
- Cars are sculptures of our everyday life.
- I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.
- If you don’t swear while driving then you are not paying attention to the road at all.
- When life gets complicated, I Ride.
- There was nowhere to go but everywhere, so just keep on rolling under the stars.
- All you need is that perfect song on that perfect drive to feel infinite.
- If we drive down the cost of transportation in space, we can do great things.
- Take memories and leave the footprints.
- Let’s go far away together.
- Road safety is state of mind, accident is absence of mind.
- Keep calm and drive safely.
- The best car safety device is a rear view mirror with a cop in it.
- A bad attitude is like a bad tire you can’t go anywhere with it.
- Two wrongs don’t make right, but three lefts do.
- To drive at the limit you must learn to feel your tires.
- Faster is fetal, slower is safe.
- Excellence is a journey, Discipline is a vehicle.
- Life is like driving, staying in your own lane.
- Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in one ahead.
Late Night Long Drive Quotes
- Happiness is driving alone at night.
I was lonely driving here tonight so I hugged the road.Jay London
- It’s like driving a car at night. You never see further than your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way. – E. L. Doctorow
- Long drive, late night, full volume of music that gives you the best feel and no idea of your destination, but it’s one of the magical moment.
- Sometimes I just want to go for a long drive late at night with my favorite music on the radio.
- Sometimes you have to take the path that’s not taken.
- Your hate is my fuel.
- Driving is an exact mode of man and machine, and our soul and physique move around, which is the result produced by the man made gestures on the machine.
- Being tough is not enough, blaze new trials.
- Life is too short for traffic.
- You are skilled driver If you could drive fast, although you won’t because a good driver until you give priority to letting pedestrians cross.
- Happiness isn’t corner, It’s in the corner.
- As a race car driver, driving is the easy part, the hard part is containing the emotions on the race track.
- I always thought records there were to be broken.
- Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.
- I was already on pole, half a second and then one second and I just kept going. Suddenly I was nearly two seconds faster than anybody else, including my team mate with same car – Ayrton Senna.
- I have no Idols, I admire work dedication and competence. Ayrton Senna.
Long Drive Quotes With friends
- “Sometimes all you need is a great friend and a tank of gas.”
- “A journey is best measured by friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
- “You can pack for every occasion, but a good friend will always be the best thing you could bring.”
- “Being soaked alone is cold. Being soaked with your best friend is an adventure.” – Emily Wing Smith,
Long Drive Quotes With Love
- Refuel you soul love, this is a long drive.
- “Traveling in the company of those we love is home in motion.” – Leigh Hunt
- “That’s why I love road trips, dude. It’s like doing something without actually doing anything.” – John Green, An Abundance of Katherines (2006)
- “I love road trips. You get into this Zen rhythm; throw the sense of time out the window.” – Miriam Toews
- “It is great to do what you love but great with the great team.” – Lailah Gifty Akita, Think Great: Be Great!
- “Be brave. Be wild, and stay forever hungry for love, art, knowledge and adventure” – Erin Van Vuren
Love may be the best driving wheel, but anger is a pretty good second.Steven Tyler
I especially love driving down a hill directly at a tree and swerving to one side at the last moment. That’s my way to relax.Boris Yeltsin
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.Martin Luther King
- Drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love and not getting arrested.
- Love is like driving a car at night, you never see further than your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way.
Love Long drive Quotes
- Natives who beat drums to drive off evil spirits are objects of scorn to smart Americans who blow horns to break up traffic jams.Mary Ellen Kelly
- Here’s the thing, you just have to drive a lot faster, and if you don’t get there, we’re both fired.Bill Murray
- The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win.Roger Bannister
- The road to success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, drive and passion, it’s possible to achieve the American dream.Tommy Hilfiger
- Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.Albert Einstein
- Driving fast on the track does not scare me. What scares me is when I drive on the highway I get passed by some idiot who thinks he is Fangio.Juan Manuel Fangio
- “The road less traveled is the road to adventure.”
- “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag
- “Until you step into the unknown, you don’t know what you’re made of.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.”
- “All great adventures have moments that are really crap.” – Ellen Potter, The Kneebone Boy
A driver reaches a destination by driving on that road, not by laying back to enjoy the view.Nabil N. Jamal
Don’t feel guilty about driving somewhere nice to run. If people can drive to a park to eat hot dogs, you can drive there to run.Bill Rodgers