Willpower Quotes and Sayings to keep you determined to achieve goals in life. We have collected willpower quotes from different sources under different categories like willpower quotes and sayings, determination and willpower quotes, improve my willpower quotes, willpower quotes for weight loss, quotes on willpower and determination. These quotes will help you control and redirect your mind to your predetermined target to focus on your goals.
1. For great willpower, no road has length. – Mehmet Murat. Willpower Quotes!
2. If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower. – Adolf Hitler
3. Willpower is the basis of perseverance. – Napoleon Hill. Willpower Quotes!
4. With but a few exceptions, it is always the underdog who wins through sheer willpower. – Johnny Weissmuller
5. Willpower is like a battery, at least in the short term. If it is depleted, future challenges will falter. This is a fundamental insight. Self-control is not available around the clock. It takes time to refuel. – Rolf Dobelli
6. Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile. – Brian Tracy. Willpower Quotes!
7. In today’s world, you need to have courage and strong willpower to make things happen. – Anurag Prakash
8. Willpower is the key to success. Successful people strive no matter what they feel by applying their will to overcome apathy, doubt or fear. – Dan Millman
9. Prayer exercises your willpower and gives God authority to work in your life. – Max
10. Willpower is the shortest shortcut to success. – Mehmet Murat ildan. Willpower Quotes!
Read Also: Eagle Attitude Quotes to Soar in Life
Quotes about Willpower
11. Many men and women in the world demonstrate great willpower and self-discipline in overcoming bad habits and the weaknesses of the flesh. – Ezra Taft Benson
12. True success comes from failing repeatedly and as quickly as possible, before your cash or your willpower runs out. – Jay Samit
13. One is never born great. It is the willpower and the action, that make one great.
14. The concept of fate is an open insult against man’s willpower. – Mehmet Murat ildan
15. Willpower and desire, when properly combined, make an irresistible pair. – Napoleon Hill. Willpower Quotes!
16. Most of life’s actions are within our reach, but decisions take willpower. – Robert McKee Lucado
17. The answer to New Orleans’s levee woes is painfully obvious: money and willpower. – Douglas Brinkley
18. It’s amazing how willpower can build walls. – Yann Martel. Willpower Quotes!
19. Human potential is the same for all. Your feeling, “I am of no value,” is wrong. Absolutely wrong. You are deceiving yourself. We all have the power of thought – so what are you lacking? If you have willpower, then you can change anything. It is usually said that you are your own master. – Dalai Lama
Quotes on Willpower
20. In the absence of willpower, the most complete collection of virtues and talents is wholly worthless. – Aleister Crowley
21. A heart full of love and compassion is the main source of inner strength, willpower, happiness, and mental tranquility. – Dalai Lama
22. The development of willpower -I will, I won’t and I want- may define what it means to be human. – Kelly McGonigal
23. In the absence of willpower, the most complete collection of virtues and talents is wholly worthless. – Aleister Crowley
24. Willpower is nothing but willingness to do. – B.K.S. Iyengar. Willpower Quotes!
25. Most of life’s actions are within our reach, but decisions take willpower. – Robert McKee
26. Next to courage, willpower is the most important thing in politics. – Paul Johnson
27. If we have the willpower and desire to create something, we have to wait patiently to see the results as they grow, day by day. – Ratna Joshi
28. Willpower is like a muscle: The more you train it. The stronger it gets. Willpower Quotes!
29. Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile. – Brian Tracy
Must Read for students Motivational Quotes on Success for Students
Quotes on Determination and Willpower
30. When people have a willpower failure, it’s because they haven’t anticipated a situation that’s going to come along. – Charles Duhigg
31. It’s Not A Diet, It’s A Lifestyle Change. Willpower Quotes!
32. Stress and willpower have a distinct connection because when your stress goes up, your ability to plan for the longterm goes down. – Alex Altman
33. An Active Mind Cannot Exist In An Inactive Body. Willpower Quotes!
34. Stress and willpower have a distinct connection because when your stress goes up, your ability to plan for the longterm goes down. – Alex Altman
35. It’s just a matter of willpower. The day you decide it’s over, it’s over. You never get over it. – Junot Diaz
36. Successful weight loss takes programming, not willpower. – Phil McGraw
Determined to get success Key to Success Quotes
Will Power Quotations
37. If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down. – Mary Pickford
38. What you have to do and the way you have to do it is incredibly simple. Whether you are willing to do it, that’s another matter. – Peter F. Drucker
39. Willingness is essential in any initiation or in making any dream come true. “I can’t” often means “I won’t.” You can change “I won’t” to “I will” with will power. – Marcia Wieder
40. As long as I have you, there is just one other thing I’ll always need tremendous self control. – Ashleigh Brilliant
41. People do not lack strength, they lack will. – Victor Hugo. Willpower Quotes!
42. Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts. – Life’s Little Instruction Calendar
Hard Work Willpower and Dedication Quotes
43. Will power is to the mind like a strong blind man who carries on his shoulders a lame man who can see. – Arthur Schopenhauer
44. You’ve done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination. – Ralph Marston
45. The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude. – Oprah Winfrey
46. We can push ourselves further. We always have more to give. – Simone Biles
47. Most of life’s actions are within our reach, but decisions take willpower. – Robert McKee
48. We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort. – Jessie Owens
49. The most important thing about having goals is having one. – Geoffrey F. Abert
50. Great souls have wills; feeble ones have only wishes. – A Chinese Proverb. Willpower Quotes!
51. A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough. – John C. Bovee. Willpower Quotes!
Will Power Quotes
52. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with. – Wayne Dyer. Willpower Quotes!
53. Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions…do your thing, and don’t care if they like it. – Tina Fey
54. Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong. – Peter T. McIntyre
55. When someone tells me ‘no,’ it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them. – Karen E. Quinones Miller
56. Pride is holding your head up when everyone around you has theirs bowed. Courage is what makes you do it. – Bryce Courtenay
58. The way to develop self-confidence is to do the thing you fear and get a record of successful experiences behind you. – William Jennings Bryan
59. When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t. – Jodi Picoult
Read More: Positive Good Morning Quotes to Create Positive Aura
Point of View
Willpower refers to the strong determination to achieve desired goals that is otherwise thought to be difficult. One has to conquer difficulties and sacrifice temptations. A person with a strong willpower is able to carry out his decisions. He / She has full control over his/her thoughts and behavior.
We all know what is right and what is wrong, but we are eloquent in preaching it to others. In this process instead of practically doing right, we find ourselves weak and powerless. It may be due to lack of physical strength or mental weakness. Neither a male, female or a little child or a very old person, can be expected to be strong-minded. We need inspiration to boost our willpower all the time.