Text For Condolence Message for posting on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms. It is comfortable or rather advisable to send condolence message through electronic media as the sufferer may not be in a position to answer your phone call.
This message can be incorporated into a card attached to a bouquet of flowers with a memorable gift if required.
Text For Condolence Message
- We are sharing in your sorrow with love and friendship. Our condolences.
- No words can describe how sorry I am for your loss.
- Words fall short of expressing my sorrow. My condolences.
- I’m always there in your hour of need. May her soul rest in peace.
- Someone so special can never be forgotten.
- I will be thinking of you in this moment of pain.
- We are deeply troubled by this sudden loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- We’ve lost an amazing friend. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if I can help in any way.
- I will never forget his smile. My sincere condolences.
- We are grieving the loss of your wife and keeping you in our thoughts.
- We share in your loss of love and friendship.
- All that I can say is that I am sorry to hear about this incident. My thoughts will be with you in my future prayers.
- Sorry for your loss. Stay strong – God is our refuge and strength.
- I am thinking of you at this time of loss.
- We stand by our uncle, in a time where his beloved wife passed away.
- When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
- Words fall short of expressing my sorrow for your loss.
Short Condolence Message
- Sending all of our love to you and your family. Please accept our condolences.
- Please accept our heartfelt sympathy for your loss.
- Keep in mind we are there for you, if you need anything during this devastating time.
- We are so sorry for your loss and know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
- Our hearts go out to you during this time of sorrow. Text For Condolence Message
- We are so deeply saddened to hear of this great loss. Text For Condolence Message
- Text For Condolence Message
- Although I know that no words can ease the loss you feel, just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
- Words can’t say how sad we feel. We are thinking of you during this time.
- We’re so sorry for your loss and any way we can help, we’d like to be there for you.
- It is so hard to say goodbye, but know that your love is felt and your words are heard. So take time to say goodbye in your own way.
Short Text Messages
- In a time of loss like this, all I can say is how sorry we are and how much we love you.
- Our sympathies during this time of loss. Text For Condolence Message
- We hold you close to our thoughts and hope you know you can lean on us for whatever you may need. Sincere condolences
- It was truly a pleasure to have gotten to know [Name]. He/she will be missed dearly.
- We hope this card finds you surrounded by love and compassion. Our most heartfelt condolences.
- [Name] passing is devastating news. Please accept my sincere condolences.
- Text For Condolence Message.
- [Name] and family, I’m so sorry for your loss. [Name] was a great friend. You both raised such a beautiful family. Our prayers are with you.
- Our sincere condolences, we are so sorry for your loss. Always thinking of you and your family.
- [Name], my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.
- My sincere condolences on the passing of your Dad. He was a great man and an awesome teacher.
- Death relieves our loved ones of their suffering, but it puts us in pain… what a conflict. We are sorry for your loss.
- Sending you lots of love and comfort, we are so sorry for your loss.
- I appreciate knowing that your Mom is now present with our Lord.
- Let me offer my sincere condolences to you.
- May you find comfort in knowing you are not alone, you are surrounded by those who care for you.
- Please remember that we love and care for you and will always be here for you.
- I was deeply saddened to hear of your Mom’s passing. God Bless her, she was a wonderful person.
- May loving memories of [Name] comfort you. My heartfelt condolences.
- The loss of a loved one is never easy, but know we are with you through your grief.
- We are thankful to be a part of your life and hope we can offer comfort and strength during your time of need.
- My sincere condolences over the loss of [Name].
- People like [Name] are truly rare. Please accept my heartfelt condolences
- Take solace in the fact that [Name] is in a better place, till we meet him/her again, may he/she continue to rest with the Lord. Be strong.
- You may not know this, but grieving can help you heal better, so take your time.
- Eternal peace to your Father. May God watch over your family and bless them with his goodness.
- I will treasure my memories of your grandmother. I loved her sense of humor.
- Our condolences on the passing of your mother. May time help you heal and bring you peace.
- Deepest condolences on the loss of your Mother. A nicer lady never lived.
- We pray that your heart and soul will find peace and comfort during this difficult time.
- May the memories of [Deceased name] help you find peace.
- May you be comforted by the outpouring of love surrounding you.
- May your heart and soul find peace and comfort.
- We are very saddened to hear of your loss.
- My family’s hearts are with you and your family.
- Dear [Name], we are so sorry for your loss. [Name] and I are thinking about you and your family during this very difficult time.
- We will forever remember [Name] for the sweet, lovely person that she was. Rest in peace
- Wishing you peace to bring comfort, the courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your hearts
- Today and always, may fond memories bring you peace, support, and strength
- With our love and deepest sympathy, as we remember [Name]
- Thinking of your family with love and wanting to help out in any way I can.
- We don’t know how to heal your pain but wish we could. Our most sincere condolences.
- Remembering you and [Name] today and always. Please accept our deepest sympathy.
- [Name] will be greatly missed by all who knew and loved him. May you find
- Please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
When is the Best Time to Send Your Condolence
Immediately after receiving the message of demise is the best time rather than no time. Calling and passing condolence may not be a good idea but sending a condolence text message could be the right choice.
Why Do We Express Condolence
After the loss of a loved one, people suddenly lose a support system and these may lead to many extreme emotional experiences such as depression, anger, guilt, and many more. They may also be facing sudden financial crises, caused due to hospitalization and also funeral and other emergency requirements.
As a crucial support system is lost, they must be searching for strong emotional support in their reach.