Stopping Smoking Quotes: It was school time if you remember one starts smoking. Smoking starts with fascination and the latter becomes an addiction. The time comes when you feel that it is not possible to quit smoking. Many must have been thinking along this line, but it is absolutely not true.
I have seen people quitting smoking habits even after smoking for more than thirty years. There are so many organizations working and spreading awareness of the effects of nicotine addiction on our health. This stopping smoking quotes may help to terminate your smoking habits. smoking cessation means the process of stopping smoking.
CONTENT OF THIS ARTICLE
- Stopping Smoking Quotes – Quit Smoking Habits.
- Smoking Quotes On Smoking Cessation.
- Quitting Smoking Quotes.
- Smoking Kills – Quit Smoking Quotes.
- Quit Smoking Quotes Funny – Funny Smoking Quotes.
- Funny Quit Smoking Quotes.
- Smoking Quotes Funny
Stopping Smoking Quotes – Quit Smoking Habits
- “Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak, sometimes it means you are strong enough and smart enough to let go.” – Anonymous
- “You are greater than your addiction.” – Nasia Davos
- “Every time you light up a cigarette, you are saying that your life isn’t worth living.” – Anonymous
- To cease smoking is the easiest thing I ever did, I ought to know because I’ve done it a thousand times.- Mark Twain
- Smoking is hateful to the nose, harmful to the brain, and dangerous to the lungs. – King James I
- “No one can quit smoking for you, or make you want to change your life. No one can make you do anything that you don’t want to do.” – Gudjon Bergmann
- “Cigarettes are a classy way to commit suicide.” – Kurt Vonnegut
- “You’re always better off if you quit smoking; it’s never too late.” – Loni Anderson
- “Smoking is suicide by installments. – H.M. Forester
- Smoking kills half of all lifetime smokers. – Alex Bobak
- Smoking is just like farting with the poisonous elements.Skai Chan
- “Today just might be the best day to start seriously thinking about quitting smoking.” – Alexander Woollcott
- “Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it a thousand times.” – Mark Twain
- “Quitting smoking might be the hardest thing to do in life, but at least you will have one.” – Anonymous
Smoking Quotes On Smoking Cessation
- “Cigarette: A fire at one end, a fool at the other, and a bit of tobacco in between.”
- “It’s never too late – in fiction or in life – to revise.”
- Each year one vicious habit discarded in time might make the worst of us good.- Benjamin Franklin
- It is easier to prevent bad habits than to break them. – Benjamin Franklin
- “Tar the roads, not your lungs.”
- Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life -Brooke Shields
- I’ve chosen to get the word out to women, especially young women, that tobacco is not glamorous – it’s addictive and smoking takes a serious toll on your health. — Mena Suvari
- I think the reason kids get into drugs and smoking is they don’t have anything to do. — Richard Thompson
- “Cigarettes are the classy way to commit suicide.”
- “I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.”-Aristotle
- “Thousands of people stop smoking a day – by dying from it.”
- “If people don’t love themselves enough to cut down on their smoking, they may love someone else enough to do it.”
Quitting Smoking Quotes
- “When you can stop, you don’t want to, and when you want to stop, you can’t.”
- “Gift your lungs oxygen not tar. Gift your body exercise, not bad health. Gift your lips kisses, not cigarette butts. Gift yourself a life not death.”
- “Smokers, male and female, inject and excuse idleness in their lives every time they light a cigarette.”
- “We cannot, in a moment, get rid of habits of a lifetime.”- Mahatma Gandhi
- “Smokers don’t grow old…they die young.”
- “What lies in our power to do, lies in our power not to do.”-Aristotle
- “Inhale the future, exhale the past.”
- “Disadvantages of smoking are many but those of quitting are none. Advantages of smoking are none but those of quitting are many.”
- “Quitting smoking is more like a marathon than a sprint. It is not a one-time attempt, but a longer effort.” – Aristotle
- “Quitting cigarettes might be the hardest thing to do in life, but at least you will have one.” – Anonymous
- “You’re always better off if you quit smoking; it’s never too late.” – Loni Anderson
- “Smoking is not a habit; it is drug addiction.” – Anonymous
Smoking Kills – Quit Smoking Quotes
- “Here is my theory: If smoking is really good, you should be able to smoke and do nothing else at the same time, really focusing all your attention on smoking and how it makes you feel.” – Gudjon Bergmann
- “Thousands of people stop smoking a day – by dying from it. I simply wish you won’t be one of them.” – Anonymous
- I tried to stop smoking cigarettes by telling myself I just didn’t want to smoke, but I didn’t believe myself. – Barbara Kelly
- So smoking is the perfect way to commit suicide without actually dying. I smoke because it’s bad, it’s really simple.- Damien Hirst
- A cigarette is the perfect type of a perfect pleasure. It is exquisite, and it leaves one unsatisfied. What more can one want? – Oscar Wilde
- Cigarette smoking is clearly identified as the chief, preventable cause of death in our society. – C. Everett Koop
- You’re always better off if you quit smoking; it’s never too late. – Loni Anderson
- Stopping Smoking Quotes to eliminate smoking habits.
Quit Smoking Quotes Funny – Funny Smoking Quotes
- I just don’t want anyone messing around with my pure smoking pleasure. ~ Max Cannon
- I thought about giving up smoking, but decided not to – I’m not a quitter. ~ Ed Byrne
- Asthma doesn’t seem to bother me any more unless I’m around cigars or dogs. The thing that would bother me most would be a dog smoking a cigar. ~ Steve Allen
- I quit smoking ’cause I want to live, and now that I’m not smoking, I don’t want to live anymore. ~ Gregg Rogell
- I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex, and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself. – Johnny Carson
- The belief that we do something when we do nothing is the first illusion of tobacco.
- Cigarette is the only consumer product which, when used as directed kills its consumer.
- I tried to stop smoking cigarettes by telling myself I just didn’t want to smoke, but I didn’t believe myself.
- Tobacco is the passion of honest men and he who lives without tobacco is not worthy of living.- Moliere
- Smoke. Smoke. Smoke. Only a pipe distinguishes man from beast. – Honore Daumier
- I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time. – Mark Twain
- “Smoking is just like farting with the poisonous elements.”- Author
Funny Quit Smoking Quotes
- The true face of smoking is disease, death and horror – not the glamor and sophistication the pushers in the tobacco industry try to portray. David Byrne
- Coffee and smoking are the last great addictions. Lara Flynn Boyle
- “Acting for me is not a bad habit like smoking, so I must make an effort to quit. I love acting; I love directing.”- Joan Chen
- Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics. Fletcher Knebel
- “Smoking is now the principal avoidable cause of premature death in Britain. It hits the worst off people hardest of all. Smoking is one of the principal causes of the health gap which leads to poorer people being ill more often and dying sooner.”- Frank Dobson
- Smoking kills you, but life kills you, and if you don’t want to die, go into a freezer when you are born and nothing will happen to you. Marjane Satrapi
- “A broken heart is what makes life so wonderful five years later, when you see the guy in an elevator and he is fat and smoking a cigar and saying long-time-no-see.”- Phyllis Battelle
- There are six components of wellness: proper weight and diet, proper exercise, breaking the smoking habit, control of alcohol, stress management and periodic exams. Kenneth H. Cooper
Smoking Quotes Funny
- To stop smoking was really easy because I had already started to cut down. My husband is asthmatic, and he just can’t for the life of him imagine why anybody would put smoke in their mouth, so he really helped me to start cutting down.- Holly Marie Combs
- “Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times.”- Mark Twain
- I just don’t want anyone messing around with my pure smoking pleasure. – Max Cannon
- “I was very surprised when I last bought a packet of cigarettes and had to request a refund as I read a warning that told me smoking can cause fatal lung cancer. “- Robert Clark
- “Ten to 20 years out, driving your car will be viewed as equivalently immoral as smoking cigarettes around other people is today.”- Marc Andreessen
- “People sometimes complain that Berliners just sit around all day in cafes, smoking and talking about art. Is that supposed to be a bad thing?”- Joe Jackson.
- Stopping Smoking Quotes will help to stop smoking habits.