Breast Cancer Fight Quotes: Breast Cancer is the most common type of cancer found in women around the world. There are so many celebrities who suffer from breast cancer and are leading a successful life.
Christina Applegate: American Comedy actress, Grammy award winner Sherly Crow, American Musician, Australian pop star Kylie Minogue, Olivia Newton-John: Grammy Award-winning singer, actress, and activist, Julia Louis-Dreyfus: American actress and multiple Emmy Awards winner, Dame Maggie Smith: Diagnosed with breast cancer at age 74 during the filming of “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince,” this knighted English actress insisted on persisting through the filming, even during chemotherapy. Reference: Healthline.
Bollywood Actresses who fought breast cancer bravely: Sonali Bendre, Mumtaz, Manisha Koirala, Lisa ray are the brave people who fought against cancer and devoted their lives to the well being of the society.
Breast Cancer Fight Quotes
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says ‘I’ll try again tomorrow’– Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Cancer has been unfortunately in my life. My mom’s best friend is kicking ass in her battle with breast cancer. Both of my grandmas had cancer. I recently lost a friend to cancer.”- Marla Sokoloff
- “As we have watched women conquer breast cancer through the breast cancer campaign, this is what we need to do now with heart.”- C. Noel Bairey Merz
- “When I went public with my breast cancer diagnosis six weeks ago, the overwhelming outpouring of love, prayers and support really helped me heal faster. I want to make sure to thank everyone.”- Giuliana Rancic
- “Most breast cancer-related deaths can be prevented through simple and painless preventive measures. Late diagnosis can result in more serious, long-term consequences.”- Olympia Snowe
- “Historically, more people have died of religion than cancer.”- Dick Francis
- Breast Cancer Fight Quotes
Cancer Fightback Quotes
“I have been extremely lucky; I am a person who is currently living with a cancer that is under control.”- Geraldine Ferraro
“After my cancer diagnosis, I really took my swimming to a new level.”- Eric Shanteau
“I’d rather have cancer than a dishonest heart. Which isn’t being pious. It’s just practical. Cancer may cool you but the others sure to. “- Truman Capote
“Bravery is a willing decision to do what must be done. Fear is a cancer that is cured only by doing what must be done backed by an intelligent open mind.
“- Corey Aaron Burkes
“I will be a role model for cancer patients for the rest of my life. But you know what? When I was getting chemo, those people inspired me.”- Eric Davis
“Ambition is so powerful a passion in the human breast, that however high we reach, we are never satisfied.”- Niccolò Machiavelli
My efforts to join the fight against breast cancer all began around the fact that women were getting short-changed in the medical arena. Evelyn Lauder
I have experienced firsthand the tremendous impact breast cancer has on the women who fight it and the loved ones who support them. This is a disease that catches you unaware and, without the right resources, leaves you feeling frightened and alone. Ricardo Antonio Chavira
Breast Cancer Fight Quotes
Breast Cancer Quotes And Sayings
“Every woman needs to know the facts. And the fact is, when it comes to breast cancer, every woman is at risk.” – Debbie Wasserman Schultz
“Whether you’re a mother or father, or a husband or a son, or a niece or a nephew or uncle, breast cancer doesn’t discriminate.’ – Stephanie McMahon
“Breast cancer is scary and no one understands that like another woman who has gone through it too.” – Mindy Sterling
“With breast cancer, it’s all about detection. You have to educate young women and encourage them to do everything they have to do.” – Bill Rancic
“There can be life after breast cancer. The prerequisite is early detection.” – Ann Jillian
“I personally know women who are breast cancer survivors and will do all I can to support the cause. Besides, I love boobies!” – Jane Wiedlin
“Once cancer happens it changes the way you live for the rest of your life.” – Hayley Mills
Having cancer does make you try to be better at everything you do and enjoy every moment. It changes you forever. But it can be a positive change.” — Jaclyn Smith, Actress