Osho Quotes On Love: Osho is a spiritual leader and guru who has gained a large following in the West. Referred to as the “Bible of Modern Spiritualism,” his teachings focus on self-realization and personal growth.
Osho’s books and talks explore a wide range of topics, including love, relationships, self-transcendence, and creativity. In this blog, we provide an overview of Osho’s work, and offer a few tips on how to explore his teachings more fully.
Osho traveled the world to teach the way of leaving life. He was a spiritual teacher and thought how 0ne should leave a fulfilling life. He tells how this world is imperfect and hence growing, because perfection has and end.
Osho Quotes on love, life, relationship and motivation is a small drop in a ocean of thoughts given by Osho to this world. He has so much writing and audio and video library that this one life is short to understand his spiritual teachings.
Osho Quotes On Love
- “I teach you to be more conscious. And love will come as you become more conscious: it is a guest that comes inevitably to those who are ready and prepared to receive it.” – Osho
- “Love is a rose flower in your being, but prepare your being. Dispel the darkness and the unconsciousness. Become more and more alert and aware, and love will come of its own accord, in its own time. You need not worry about it. And whenever it comes it is always perfect.” – Osho
- “Falling in love you remain a child; rising in love you mature. By and by love becomes not a relationship, it becomes a state of your being. Not that you are in love – now you are love.”
- “Love has to be of the quality that gives freedom, not new chains for you; a love that gives you wings and supports you to fly as high as possible.”
- “Millions of people are suffering: they want to be loved but they don’t know how to love. And love cannot exist as a monolog; it is a dialogue, a very harmonious dialogue.”- Osho Quotes on Love
BEST OSHO QUOTES ON LOVE
- “Love brings freedom. Loyalty brings slavery.”
- “Love, and the earth becomes a paradise again.” — Osho
- “Lovers have known sometimes what saints have not known.”
- To love means to drop the ego, to drop yourself. Love means not to be. — Osho
- A serious person can never be innocent, and one who is innocent can never be serious. — Osho
- There is only one thing that can make you an emperor and that is your own being. Just find it. — Osho
- “Love is not manageable, it is simply something that happens, and the moment you try to manage it everything misfire.”
- “Love is the ultimate, the end. You love for love’s own sake. It is not a means to anything else, it is its own end.”
- Love is just like a breeze: it comes, but you should not close your doors to keep the breeze inside. — Osho, Osho Quotes on Love
- “By ‘Love’ people mean a certain kind of monopoly, understanding a simple fact: that the moment you possess a living being you have killed him.”
- Don’t allow the fear to overpower you, allow love to overpower you. Love comes from the center, fear always comes from the periphery. — Osho
Osho Quotes About Life
- Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height. Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches.
- “Life begins where fear ends.”
- A comfortable, convenient life is not a real life—the more comfortable, the less alive. The most comfortable life is in the grave.
- “I love life. That’s why I give teachings of celebration, celebrate everything. From body to soul, physical to spiritual, sex to super consciousness, everything is divine for me.”-Osho, Osho Quotes on Love
- “To avoid pain, they avoid pleasure. To avoid death, they avoid life.” — Osho Quotes
- “Life repeats itself mindlessly—unless you become mindful, it will go on repeating like a wheel.”
- Remember, all great values are killed the moment you cling to them. And no great value can be imitated. — Osho
- A truth cannot be read in scripture. truth has to be lived only in the innermost temple of your being. — Osho
- Whenever you act according to your own light, there is immense fulfillment, a deep rejoicing. — Osho
- The moment you become innocent, you have found a direct line to the divine. Your heartbeat synchronizes with the heartbeat of the universe. — Osho
- If you start listening to the body, listening to nature, listening to your inner being, you will be more and more happier. — Osho
- Any religion, any ideology, that is based only on belief, faith, is bound to cripple your intelligence. — Osho, Osho Quotes on Love
Osho Quotes On Love and Relationships
- “Life is a mirror, it reflects your face. Be friendly, and all of life will reflect friendliness.” — Osho
- “Life is not a means to some end somewhere in the future. Life is its own end, it’s own means. Life is all.” — Osho, Osho Quotes on Love
- “There is no other God than life. Be more alive, and you will be more divine. Be totally alive, and there will be no death for you.” — Osho
- “Never speak of me in the past tense”. My presence here will be many times greater without the burden of my tortured body.
- “Just see how much respect God has paid you. You are a masterpiece – unrepeatable, incomparable, utterly unique.”
- “If you remain always far away, love will die. If you remain always near, love will die. Love can survive only in a continuous flowing relationship.”- Osho Quotes on Love
- “If you deceive someone, you lose one of life’s greatest treasures, the capacity to trust. Without trust, love is not possible.” — Osho
- “Life hs to b a joy, a dance, a celebration. & when death comes, it has to be welcomed with silence, with serenity. This is a way to kill death itself.” — Osho
- “I am here to seduce you into a love of life; to help you to become a little more poetic; to help you die to the mundane and to the ordinary so that the extraordinary explodes in your life.” — Osho
- Life exists without rules; games cannot exist without rules. The only false religion has rules because false religion is a game. — Osho
- “You can either be creative, or you are bound to be destructive. You cannot remain neutral; either you have to affirm life with all its joys, or you start condemning life.” — Osho
Motivational Osho Quotes
- “The greatest fear in the world is the opinion of others, and the moment you are unafraid of the crowd, you are no longer a sheep, you become a lion. A great roar arises in your heart, the roar of freedom.”
- “Wherever you are afraid, try to explore, and you will find death hiding somewhere behind. All fear is of death. Death is the only fear source.”
- “Fame is foolish, it is pointless, meaningless. Even if the whole world knows you, how does it make you richer? How does it make your life more blissful? How does it help you to be more understanding, to be more aware? To be more alert, to be more alive?”
- “That which makes you miserable is the only sin. That which takes you away from yourself is the only thing to be avoided.” — Osho Quotes
- “If you live with unhealthy people, being healthy is dangerous. If you live with insane people, then to be sane is dangerous. If you live in a madhouse, even if you are not mad at least pretend that you are mad; otherwise those mad people will kill you.”
- “The intelligent person depends on his own insight; he trusts his own being. He loves and respects himself.” – Osho, Osho Quotes on Love
- “There is no greater ecstasy than knowing who you are.” – Osho, Osho Quotes on Love
- “I live my life based on 2 principles. One, I live as if today was my last day on earth. Two, I live today as if I am going to live forever.”
- “Every error is an opportunity to learn. Just do not commit the same mistake again and again-that is stupidity.” — Osho
- “It is better to be ignorant; at least the ignorance is yours. It is authentic, it is real, sincere and honest!” — Osho
- “You are already a masterpiece. You cannot improve. You only have to come to it, to know it, to realize it.” — Osho. Osho Quotes on Love
Osho was an Indian spiritual teacher whose teachings focus on self-realization and inner peace. He was also known for his outspokenness and his interactions with politicians and celebrities.
Osho believed that everyone has the potential to become enlightened, and that everyone can contribute to society. Osho’s philosophy has had a significant impact on contemporary spiritual movements, and his work continues to be studied and discussed by academics and practitioners around the world. This article provides an overview of Osho’s life, teachings, and legacy.